Kraton Does anyone know where some Kraton 8s EXBs are online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroneeyedboh

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I cant find them at all, I found some about 2-3 weeks ago, didnt think twice about it and now I cant find any. Hindsight is 20/20, and I should've bought one when I saw it. Does anyone know of any online places that might have one? thanks!

Yeah, wasn't sure of your location. Probably wouldn't be very financially viable 😂 If you're not dead set on the Kraton there's also an 8s outcast
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/outcast-5th-scale.62610/
haha yeah, and yeah I just don't like the body much on the Outcast sadly.
Yeah, Ive seen those but Im not that into the Outcast body much... and when you say convert it, how?
The OC might be better. My choice if I even considered one. Only because it is lighter and more nimble.
I wonder why its lighter? Isnt the Outcast and the Kraton the same size, just different bodies for the most part?

NO, the OC8s has a considerably shorter chassis. And Shorter Wheelbase as a result. OC always was shorter. Same with the 6s line. OC/Notorious are considerably shorter than the 6s Kraton. The shorter the chassis, less chance of folding, bending the chassis. Less chance for arms breaking, etc.
And of course is lighter. A plus when you go with the 8s line, IMHO. I feel the K8s is pretty heavy. Too much so. At 30+pounds in full running weight. I feel this is why it breaks easier and chassis can bend more so. Food for thought.
Just my 2 cents. Just my opinion. I don't own any Arrma 8s model. Just what I've seen in regards, many threads here on AF.
I suggest you go to Arrm-RC.com and research the differences better, between the OC8s and the K8s. An expensive purchase there. Be better informed yourself, before Pulling the trigger.
BTW, I think the OC body is much nicer looking and probably stronger being shorter?? OC 8s comes with the wheelie bar also. I think that adds more strength to the rear. Kraton 8s does not.
:cool:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back