Drone with camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Dji Phantom 3 Standard, Mavic Pro, Mavic mini and Spark.

Probably get a mini 3 with multiple batteries.

I'm registered with the FAA (last time I checked) I just need to remember to put the FAA number on my Mavic Pro. It's on my Phantom.

Ron maybe get your son a 360 degree camera and some good mics and he can make videos that way.
Which FAA license do you fly under. Part 103 or 107?
Commercial or Hobbyist use?

A Gopro simply mounted to your head makes great RC videos.
It's all about the editing, in the end.

Hobbyist

I never knew how annoying it could be to fly a drone until recently. You think RC cars get karens? PFFT people are straight up ignorant and clueless when it comes to drones.

You know, I've been very lucky on that front. Nobody's ever bothered me. Quite the opposite in fact, people around here seem interested and like to watch. I've had people setup lawn chairs lol. Complete opposite of what I was expecting.

You know, I've been very lucky on that front. Nobody's ever bothered me. Quite the opposite in fact, people around here seem interested and like to watch. I've had people setup lawn chairs lol. Complete opposite of what I was expecting.
It's good to know everyone isn't suspicious about drones. "No we are not peeping in your house and could care less about you!" People tend to like the prespective from 250 feet above the ground. Some people ask to fly over their roof to check something. I think that's cool.

I've actually had good experiences too minus the one female park worker who decided to not ignore me. Had been going to the same spot for like a week and every employee ignored me. The one time we went and stayed about an hr and a half past when we normally leave and we met the cunt lol. The only female worker we ever saw there and she was the one who decided to be an ass about it.

Actually had a few old guys stop and ask about it and tell me about their airplanes :ROFLMAO:

Definitely some crazy videos out there of people getting harassed for flying though!

It's so easy to get people anoyed these days.
I mostly fly (freestyle stunting) in remote area's or low my own garden. On more public places only when i get asked to film.

Though if you are actually perving on the sunbathing neighbour wife, you are asking for it...

I never knew how annoying it could be to fly a drone until recently. You think RC cars get karens? PFFT people are straight up ignorant and clueless when it comes to drones.
Sounds like most here are respectful flyers, but that isn’t always the case. Seriously dude, I live out in the sticks and there have been several times where drones were hovering over our property. It’s really sketchy. What are they doing, casing my joint so they can come back and steal from me? There’s literally nothing to see here unless you’re looking for something to steal.
I’ve heard it’s illegal for a homeowner to shoot down a drone, but I can tell you that option is not off the table for me at this point.

Crop duster pilots are worse in my opinion!
I’ve been really irked due to crop duster planes and one impartial helicopter!!!
That sum female dog pissed me rite off !!!!!
I understand flying low over field to crop dust
But that doesn’t mean flying over my place dangerously low.
When I say dangerously low ……
If I can throw a rock from the ground and hit yo choppa
You’re too fuggin low !!!!!
As for a drone flying over my place id prolly take it out if ya know what I’m sayin !😘
Zero fugs given

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back