Ecm/controller issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’ve been trying to calibrate it but it’s not working like the instructions say I hold the power down for 3 seconds the red light blinks the I hit the power button again but it never gives a green light

So I’ve been trying to calibrate it but it’s not working like the instructions say I hold the power down for 3 seconds the red light blinks the I hit the power button again but it never gives a green light
So from what I read, you need to hold the set button, then hit the power button for half a second to initiate the calibration procedure. Then after the first bleep, release the set button. Give that a try.

Yeah it’s the g2 they got rid of the set button
lol, that was going to be my next question.
So in this video, after the button starts to blink, he waits another second or so at which time the ESC starts beeping. It's not until then that he hits the power button again. I just wanted to be sure as you didn't mention anything about beeping anywhere.

So update I replaced my ecm and the setting was wrong and it was only detecting one battery not two that was the issue

Back