Vendetta Esc blinking fast red, previously working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShwTme76

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
Hi all, not an ask for help but a description of the issue I had and what worked for me to fix it.

Had the vendetta since the recent sale and had it out a few times. A blast to use on the street.

Well a few weeks ago charge up 2 packs and all set to go have some fun... Start it up, all the usual noises then constant rapid red blinking on the esc with no throttle or steering.

Try swapping batteries, adjusting all the trim settings etc and nothing. Did searching on here and a lot of what I found was that the esc was probably bad 😞

Finally had time again today and decided to try rebinding the controller before contacting support.

Now fully working! Haven't tried a full session but slow driving around the house everything is working great!

Wanted to share in case it helps someone else

Hi all, not an ask for help but a description of the issue I had and what worked for me to fix it.

Had the vendetta since the recent sale and had it out a few times. A blast to use on the street.

Well a few weeks ago charge up 2 packs and all set to go have some fun... Start it up, all the usual noises then constant rapid red blinking on the esc with no throttle or steering.

Try swapping batteries, adjusting all the trim settings etc and nothing. Did searching on here and a lot of what I found was that the esc was probably bad 😞

Finally had time again today and decided to try rebinding the controller before contacting support.

Now fully working! Haven't tried a full session but slow driving around the house everything is working great!

Thank you for sharing your observations.

I keep a bind plug in every rc reciever box. Just in case.

I think my binding was messed up since day one. It's now running better then before, easier to control. Plus an intermittent issue I had with the steering getting stuck is gone!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back