Kraton ESC Fan replacement arrma 120A ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rixxie33

Reaction score
More help!! Looking for a replacement ESC fan for: Kraton 4s v2.5, looks like 25x25x10mm.
But with jst plug, I checked out rocket, but they have a plug I am not familiar with!
It's the stock 120A ESC.
I possibly could cut that plug off and replace with jst plug, IF I had to.
Thanks in advance.

There's a guy on ebay in Arizona that had surpass make him the different size rocket fans with the correct plug for arrma/spektrum so they're completely plug n play. That's where I got mine from

There's a guy on ebay in Arizona that had surpass make him the different size rocket fans with the correct plug for arrma/spektrum so they're completely plug n play. That's where I got mine from
How would I find his name?

166261405568 is the ebay listeing/item number

1000003029.jpg

There's his seller name

I just bought a 4s fluid center diff from him off e bay. In transit
I've bought some rocket fans from him and his metal pillow ball set. He's pretty informative and offered suggestions on my overheating issue through ebay messaging, speaks pretty highly of him in my book, most are just on there to sell stuff/make money and call it a day

I've bought some rocket fans from him and his metal pillow ball set. He's pretty informative and offered suggestions on my overheating issue through ebay messaging, speaks pretty highly of him in my book, most are just on there to sell stuff/make money and call it a day
I have bought couple things from him. And he has answered my messages quick & he knows rc

I ordered one. Unfortunately, I did not see the box to check on what plug, micro jst or two pin jst, hit order, only to find out its micro pin.
Hopefully he get messages and pulls the order, I even sent photo of the jst I need.
If it ships I'll just request a send back.
Thanks for finding him for me, in time I bet he'll have jst back in stock.

I ordered one. Unfortunately, I did not see the box to check on what plug, micro jst or two pin jst, hit order, only to find out its micro pin.
Hopefully he get messages and pulls the order, I even sent photo of the jst I need.
If it ships I'll just request a send back.
Thanks for finding him for me, in time I bet he'll have jst back in stock.
He has messaged me back pretty quickly before

Back