Felony Esc programming settings via smart programmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learo2000GT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon-

I posted another post about throttle issues but I was going to run through my settings with the smart programmer. Any recommendations on settings. I am also using a spektrum dx5c of that makes any difference. So many settings with binding programming esc and setting on transmitter. Just trying to get it dialed in. I find avc not really needed but maybe I am wrong. I had best results with my own control of the throttle. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks Doug.

Good Afternoon-

I posted another post about throttle issues but I was going to run through my settings with the smart programmer. Any recommendations on settings. I am also using a spektrum dx5c of that makes any difference. So many settings with binding programming esc and setting on transmitter. Just trying to get it dialed in. I find avc not really needed but maybe I am wrong. I had best results with my own control of the throttle. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks Doug.

There is a lot of ask here... Felony default settings are cool. The most common and frequent changes talked about a lot here are punch (optional to your taste) and braking for that ESC. I like braking at 100% to stop the damn thing. LVC cannot be changed with is a shame.

I have the DX5C as well...and I have a list of videos I watched to get learning on that one....but control over AVC was my goal with this remote the most.... Try it as is first and see. We are here for questions.

so u have link to you tube video. My wac won’t apply throttle so trying to sort that out. It was running fine and just stopped. Done some troubleshooting but no dice yet
so u have link to you tube video. My esc
won’t apply throttle so trying to sort that out. It was running fine and just stopped. Done some troubleshooting but no dice yet
so u have link to you tube video. My esc won’t apply throttle so trying to sort that out. It was running fine and just stopped. Done some troubleshooting but no dice yet

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back