Infraction Mamba monster x 6s version programming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuelppeters5

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys,
I got a mamba monster x 6s version in my infraction and it only has forward with instant reverse, which doesn’t do it for me, it’s my first castle so I have no programming devices
Was wondering if I can program it without any program cards or links ( it doesn’t program like all the other castle esc do)
Thanks

Hey guys,
I got a mamba monster x 6s version in my infraction and it only has forward with instant reverse, which doesn’t do it for me, it’s my first castle so I have no programming devices
Was wondering if I can program it without any program cards or links ( it doesn’t program like all the other castle esc do)
Thanks

I think you can program it without the card but I have to find the directions they are somewhere on the Castle website. If you live in the US your esc should have came with a card to get a free USB link.

I own a couple MX8s. It sounds like your motor is plugged in backwards. Factory settings for reverse is 50%.

I own a couple MX8s. It sounds like your motor is plugged in backwards. Factory settings for reverse is 50%.

No he has only forward and reverse no brakes.

I think you can program it without the card but I have to find the directions they are somewhere on the Castle website. If you live in the US your esc should have came with a card to get a free USB link.
I bought the car used from a guy

No he has only forward and reverse no brakes.
Correct

I bought the car used from a guy

Correct
Are you in the US? I have an old field program card that my ex girlfriends dog tried to eat, it doesn't work as a field programmer but you can still connect it to your computer and program the esc that way. I don't know if I have a cable for it anymore though. If you want it it is yours let me know.

1711415472060.jpeg

1711415482352.jpeg

Are you in the US? I have an old field program card that my ex girlfriends dog tried to eat, it doesn't work as a field programmer but you can still connect it to your computer and program the esc that way. I don't know if I have a cable for it anymore though. If you want it it is yours let me know.

View attachment 356920

View attachment 356921
thanks bro, I appreciate the offer but I'm in Canada and by the time I get through border fees it'll probably cost the same as a new one

thanks bro, I appreciate the offer but I'm in Canada and by the time I get through border fees it'll probably cost the same as a new one

It's a giant pain in the ass navigating through the settings but I hope this helps.

1711419258111.png

1711419276588.png

1711419295538.png

1711419312019.png

1711419325440.png

1711419339666.png

1711419353532.png

1711419365620.png

Haven’t figured out the programming, but this fixed my problem, thanks
As much as I like Castle they made programming their escs without the card or us link a giant pain.

Back