Kraton EXB is done.. Finally!!💯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Just installed the servo.. Ordered this thing on the black friday sale.. So ive been looking at it too long!! 🤣Pretty stoked for its first run!! Lots had to be done before its maiden voyage!! Prolly still has a few things that need addressed.. But thats for another time!! Cant wait to see how she rips!!🙄

20220111_013758.jpg

Just installed the servo.. Ordered this thing on the black friday sale.. So ive been looking at it too long!! 🤣Pretty stoked for its first run!! Lots had to be done before its maiden voyage!! Prolly still has a few things that need addressed.. But thats for another time!! Cant wait to see how she rips!!🙄

View attachment 191890
I know a guy who likes to edit videos...hint hint;):whistle:

Looks great! I'm right on your heels with mine. Just got the 22/46 gearing in yesterday, but I'll wait to put that on until a get a few runs in her. Have a blast!

View attachment 191890
Hell yeah! Congrats!! Now ya Gotta get a lil mud on ur tires🤣

View attachment 191890
Nice Build Man, love the ziptie idea, may copy that one since I hate cable management.
What servo you running?

Parts i hydro dip, got a bunch of them but have only managed to install 2!!🤪
Basically been in its project stage for awhile!!
Oh yea.. Evo P2 servo btw!!

20220111_093910.jpg

Need a 40mm fan for the Max6.
Yep, fans for the ESC and motor are still in work. Not too worried with these winter temps. I have a dual 30mm setup on my Talion which runs the same combo and gearing. Seems to work well.

View attachment 191890
I recommend separating the motor wires at the bullet connectors. I've had the shrink tubing wear from vibration, then took out my esc.. something like this. Although you can find other methods..

Screenshot_20220111-105135_Samsung Internet.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back