Exb super basher front bumper successfully installed properly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks. It’s really easy but I wouldn’t even attempt it without MIP hex drivers. Hardest part was waiting almost a week to drive it while sourcing all the needed hardware. thanks

MIP drivers are top quality tools but not required. Any decent 2mm and 2.5mm drivers will work just fine as long as they are in good condition. Just never use a high speed drill or power driver and it’s fine. No need to buy MIP tools specifically just for this.

Sweet thanks man.
I looked all over for the package from the wing...couldn’t find it 🤬 I spent some time trying to find it online, found some similar ones but not the one I got. It did come in a white package with ofna on it & I had to drill mounting holes it’s 200mm wide
Here’s one I found looks very similar, hope this helps...rc planet had some too 🤘🏻🤘🏻

5B648FB0-CF8B-4598-B663-038B780AE899.png

I looked all over for the package from the wing...couldn’t find it 🤬 I spent some time trying to find it online, found some similar ones but not the one I got. It did come in a white package with ofna on it & I had to drill mounting holes it’s 200mm wide
Here’s one I found looks very similar, hope this helps...rc planet had some too 🤘🏻🤘🏻

View attachment 132162

I had tried searching last night and all I could find were the ones from the Hyper series too.

I had tried searching last night and all I could find were the ones from the Hyper series too.
I got it at my local LHS after I smoked the original wing 😂 it might have been something he had laying around. I will ask about another one when I make my weekly call to shop,

I got it at my local LHS after I smoked the original wing 😂 it might have been something he had laying around. I will ask about another one when I make my weekly call to shop,
Probably some new old stock, my LHS has stuff like that. They still have bodies for the og Arrma Raider and a Losi Ten-X Rally :ROFLMAO:

I’m trying to post a video I shot on my iPhone,but when I click on attach files I get a choice of going to photo library, camera or browse. I clicked on photo library one and all that comes are pictures to choose from but no videos, not sure how to go about this...any thoughts on what I should try.thanks

I’m trying to post a video I shot on my iPhone,but when I click on attach files I get a choice of going to photo library, camera or browse. I clicked on photo library one and all that comes are pictures to choose from but no videos, not sure how to go about this...any thoughts on what I should try.thanks

make a YouTube account, upload it there and link to a post here. You can leave the video unlisted if you want to maintain privacy.

make a YouTube account, upload it there and link to a post here. You can leave the video unlisted if you want to maintain privacy.
Ok thanks I’ll try that out tomorrow 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Did you have to use longer screws for the bumper install?

I finally had time to install my exb super basher front bumper this morning before she ever sniffed a lipo. It is actually pretty simple and straightforward once you look everything over carefully. I appreciate you guys knowledge guiding me. through this project. Here’s few pics of it installed ok. thanks

View attachment 131958

View attachment 131959

View attachment 131960

View attachment 131961

View attachment 131962

View attachment 131963

View attachment 131964

View attachment 131965

View attachment 131966

View attachment 131967
Is the that a V5 Typhon?

6sv5 typhon. You are correct sir
I have the Typhon 6SV5 as well. I bought this bumper as well and want sure thst the screw holes lined up properly but now I know they do from your post. Unfortunately I was doing speed runs on the street last night. I swear in the stock gearing form it is faster than my V1 infraction. I ran the infraction 62 mph w stock gearing w 2 75C 3S lipos. Then I ran the Typhon on 1 6S 100c Spectrum smart battery and it hit 64 mph bone stock - no speed gearing. However after one of the Runs I slid head on into a giant dumpster on the street and bent the HeLL out of the front shock tower mount. Had I put the damn front bumper on it may not have been such a bad crash. But now
I will for sure put it on after I install a carbon fiber front shock tower mount. The Typhon 6SV5 is an Awesome machine!!
6sv5 typhon. You are correct sir
Since I already have the bumper kit, I just need to order those screws and that’s it?

Last edited:
You need some 3x12mm countersunk screws, some 3x16mm countersunk screws and some 4x16mm countersunk screws. I’d say get a pack of 10 each just so you have some spares because they’re pretty common screws on the 6sv5. good luck
correct , the bumper is three pieces and all you need is the hardware I mentioned. See the diagram HZRDOS made previously in this thread and you’ll see exactly what screws go where ok. It’s really simple once your have the proper hardware. good luck

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back