Felony Excellent Deal on the Felony!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good heads up.(y)(y) I just saw that on AMZ.
Personally not a fan of the Felony at all.(n)
For many good reasons... Just me.:giggle: Lim and Infr. rule in my book.
If you are so inclined, go for this good Felony price.(y)

FWIW. $650. is the actual street price just about anywhere. Whether Black body or The Orange one.
Seems AMZ is only selling the Fel with the Black body discounted. ($533.)
NOT the Orange one.
Sold and fulfilled by AMZ. Free shipping. (y) I notice AMZ does sell below MAP. HH does frown on this with LHS's. I always wonder if AMZ is truly an auth. Arrma Dealer. For warranty purposes?
I imagine that the Black Fel is a slow seller???? :unsure:
I hate black anyway. It is a dull black non color. Hard to see when bashing.:giggle: The black body disappears against the black top/pavement . And at night, well that spells disaster for me. Maybe nice looking sitting on the shelf perhaps.
Hard to see from a distance means much carnage......... And the Felony needs much distance in general. Has long legs. I RC at night 50% of the time.

Last edited:
Good heads up.(y)(y) I just saw that on AMZ.
Personally not a fan of the Felony at all.(n)
For many good reasons... Just me.:giggle: Lim and Infr. rule in my book.
If you are so inclined, go for this good Felony price.(y)

FWIW. $650. is the actual street price just about anywhere. Whether Black body or The Orange one.
Seems AMZ is only selling the Fel with the Black body discounted. ($533.)
NOT the Orange one.
Sold and fulfilled by AMZ. Free shipping. (y) I notice AMZ does sell below MAP. HH does frown on this with LHS's. I always wonder if AMZ is truly an auth. Arrma Dealer. For warranty purposes?
I imagine that the Black Fel is a slow seller???? :unsure:
I hate black anyway. It is a dull black non color. Hard to see when bashing.:giggle: The black body disappears against the black top/pavement . And at night, well that spells disaster for me. Maybe nice looking sitting on the shelf perhaps.
Hard to see from a distance means much carnage......... And the Felony needs much distance in general. Has long legs. I RC at night 50% of the time.
I bought a rig from amazon and got warranty support without any problems using my amazon order info as proof.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back