Felony Felony Fail, Caught on Dashcam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Chose the absolute worst place to run my Felony with my expensive camera on the hood. The driveway was sealed earlier this year, and it’s stupid slick. Combine that with my terrible driving skills, and you get this!

This was my only footage because the camera just wouldn’t stick to the car very well. Gonna try again after I come up with a solution.

Chose the absolute worst place to run my Felony with my expensive camera on the hood. The driveway was sealed earlier this year, and it’s stupid slick. Combine that with my terrible driving skills, and you get this!

This was my only footage because the camera just wouldn’t stick to the car very well. Gonna try again after I come up with a solution.

Needed to warm up those tires..
And ,you needed a more down Force in the rear!

Needed to warm up those tires..
And ,you needed a more down Force in the rear!
Yeah, some heat in the tires should help. But I really should have known better than to run on that driveway. It’s even slick with my off-road trucks. My K8 can donut like a champ on that road lol.

Awww nooo 😞

Sorry about the crash, hope it's not too bad.

Awww nooo 😞

Sorry about the crash, hope it's not too bad.
Car is fine, didn’t even flip, just slid down the hill. I got lucky. The camera went flying, but landed in grass, so all is well.

Car is fine, didn’t even flip, just slid down the hill. I got lucky. The camera went flying, but landed in grass, so all is well.
At least it's not too bad. Bet it was still fun. 🏁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back