Granite Fan for ESC how do I connect/install?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t run the fans afterwards, just during runs. All three of our 3s esc hit lvc around 3.4-3.5, after that I pull the batteries and rest the car. We manage to get out most days but rarely longer then an hour or two. My wife just can’t handle much now. We gotta be pretty careful…only 2 rounds of chemo left🤞
Wish you and your wife the best. Couldn't imagine goin thru what you guys are goin thru.

Wish you and your wife the best. Couldn't imagine goin thru what you guys are goin thru.
Thanks buddy. Yes, it really sucks seeing the one you love most suffer. She is prevailing though…things are looking good. We only married last October (we are each other’s ‘second chance’) and should still be in honeymoon mode. We just want to get back to that silly in love feeling.

Thanks buddy. Yes, it really sucks seeing the one you love most suffer. She is prevailing though…things are looking good. We only married last October (we are each other’s ‘second chance’) and should still be in honeymoon mode. We just want to get back to that silly in love feeling.
I'm sure The time will come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back