Fastest Losi Promoto? 91 mph - Castle Powered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Sold a couple of my rigs that I wasn't using to a buddy of mine yesterday and went to the hobby shop afterwards and I had told myself I would eventually have one of these and there it was in all its red glory on the display shelf......had to have it!! Batteries coming in today I can't wait to have some fun with this thing. Looking forward to modifications and what not. I want to run it with and without the guy on it and see how I feel because I really like the look of just the bike, we'll see in time. I also have a castle system that I believe would fit in it :cool:
IMG_0015.jpeg

Sold a couple of my rigs that I wasn't using to a buddy of mine yesterday and went to the hobby shop afterwards and I had told myself I would eventually have one of these and there it was in all its red glory on the display shelf......had to have it!! Batteries coming in today I can't wait to have some fun with this thing. Looking forward to modifications and what not. I want to run it with and without the guy on it and see how I feel because I really like the look of just the bike, we'll see in time. I also have a castle system that I believe would fit in it :cool:
View attachment 342983
So cool! The tech has come so far, saw a couple running vids on this one and was impressed! (for what it is). (y)

New speed run project for you? :ROFLMAO:

So cool! The tech has come so far, saw a couple running vids on this one and was impressed! (for what it is). (y)

New speed run project for you? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah man that partially why I wanted it!! So impressive and just so different than another car/truck.

I would absolutely LOVE to hit 100mph with this thing but idk if that's even a goal I want to head for. But a drag setup would be pretty sick with a big ole wheelie bar

View attachment 342983
Saw a Kevin Talbot video a couple of days ago showing a boat load of Treal aluminum upgrades for the Promoto. Only added a bit of weight, but really expensive. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Sold a couple of my rigs that I wasn't using to a buddy of mine yesterday and went to the hobby shop afterwards and I had told myself I would eventually have one of these and there it was in all its red glory on the display shelf......had to have it!! Batteries coming in today I can't wait to have some fun with this thing.

Looking forward to modifications and what not. I want to run it with and without the guy on it and see how I feel because I really like the look of just the bike, we'll see in time.

I also have a castle system that I believe would fit in it :cool:
View attachment 342983

Sir,
Are you saying you're planning on converting it to a Drag Bike!!!?

1705508968384.png

You'll probably need to install the parachute also...
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/functional-parachute.58444/

Saw a Kevin Talbot video a couple of days ago showing a boat load of Treal aluminum upgrades for the Promoto. Only added a bit of weight, but really expensive. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
I haven't watched his video yet but I did see him post it so I am looking forward to seeing his madness with it lol. Those treal parts are nice though, I will have to wait and see what I feel is needed and not
Sir,
Are you saying you're planning on converting it to a Drag Bike!!!?

View attachment 342986
Wouldn't it be SICK!! lower the suspension, big wheelie bar, 3s on a 5700kv censored castle setup?! Maybe some custom made parts as well......

View attachment 342983
If you upgrade to anything larger than 2s don't forget to step down the voltage to the motor on the flywheel or else 💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥

If you upgrade to anything larger than 2s don't forget to step down the voltage to the motor on the flywheel or else 💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥
Yeah I was actually watching Earl Moorhead and he did that which was smart. Good looking out though! that would be a pretty insane noise up until it annihilated itself lol

welcome to the promoto club!
the red is nice - I have a blue one but will be changing the rider and plastics soon after some gnarly crashes.
haven't made up my mind which color to go with just yet.

they are tons of fun and have a very unique driving experience.

welcome to the promoto club!
the red is nice - I have a blue one but will be changing the rider and plastics soon after some gnarly crashes.
haven't made up my mind which color to go with just yet.

they are tons of fun and have a very unique driving experience.
I'm really looking forward to it man! Red is my go to color so this one fits the shoe. Although I love white so those will probably be the replacement down the road.

Have you broken anything major yet? Any tips?

Nothing broke yet 🤞🏻

2 tips:
Tip #1 - Understand the different drive modes before you try em' out.
Never goose the throttle in mode 1 - Learned that the hard way....

Tip #2 - Drive like an actual motorcycle.
Slow into the turn and accelerate out.

Enjoy !!

Nothing broke yet 🤞🏻

2 tips:
Tip #1 - Understand the different drive modes before you try em' out.
Never goose the throttle in mode 1 - Learned that the hard way....

Tip #2 - Drive like an actual motorcycle.
Slow into the turn and accelerate out.

Enjoy !!
lolol did your rider smash his head on the ground??

but ok sweet! Have you changed out any parts or just stock?

Yeah man that partially why I wanted it!! So impressive and just so different than another car/truck.

I would absolutely LOVE to hit 100mph with this thing but idk if that's even a goal I want to head for. But a drag setup would be pretty sick with a big ole wheelie bar
The wheels and tires won't handle the real fast speeds. The wheels also tend to split if you get on
them hard. But there are many upgrades available for sure. You know this anyway. I am sure you did your research well knowing how you are.
Enjoy.:)

Back