Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this in the potted trees at the local hardware store.

20231105_122043.jpg

The only fall we get in Florida is when a senior trips on a curb.
As a Healthcare professional, I can attest to the fact we have fall year round. 🤣
Flooded 9/28/22. Almost 13 months later we have a home again, courtesy of a 1 man wrecking crew...😁

20231105_012204.jpg

20231104_151750.jpg

20231105_003304.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Grandson No.3 - My Racing Team just got bigger, new rookie.
He's the youngest of 3 boys. Gonna be Pure Attitude but he's being raised by NY country folk and dad is local police.
Lots of Hunting, Shooting, Driving Trucks and Ridding Quads is whats in store for his future.

Image.jpg

Grandson No.3 - My Racing Team just got bigger, new rookie.
He's the youngest of 3 boys. Gonna be Pure Attitude but he's being raised by NY country folk and dad is local police.
Lots of Hunting, Shooting, Driving Trucks and Ridding Quads is whats in store for his future.

View attachment 352940
Congrats! In other words, he's going to be a patriotic, freedom loving American!

Congrats! In other words, he's going to be a patriotic, freedom loving American!
Absolutely. Taught to show respect. Be kind. Be polite. And work hard for the things you want.
I was raised and spent most of my life less than an hour from Manhattan Island.
I can Now clearly see just how unhappy and raciest Urban people are. Its ironic.

Absolutely. Taught to show respect. Be kind. Be polite. And work hard for the things you want.
I was raised and spent most of my life less than an hour from Manhattan Island.
I can Now clearly see just how unhappy and raciest Urban people are. Its ironic.
I'm hoping the pendulum will be swinging the other way soon or we're going to lose our Country. Been living in Clown World far to long! Strap yourself in...its going to get even uglier now till November.

Helps me sleep..what can I say?🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_123038367.jpg
    IMG_20240312_123038367.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back