Fazon is gone bye bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
I bought a fazon a month ago and have yet to drive it more Than a couple minutes I've had gear failure from day one and it hasn't been resolved. I've been in contact with arrma ever since. I have to say that they are a company that appreciates their customers. I was told to send it to them and which they paid for and they're going to check it out and fix it. If it's beyond fixing they will send me a new one. I respect that and that's a way to keep a customer. I can only hope that they will do as they say but I don't have a reason so far as to think they won't. As far as I'm concerned I will be loyal to them as long as they treat me the way they have been I hope they never lose that quality about them. I wouldn't deal with traxxas if they paid me

That stinks. I got my Fazon back in August and love it no issues. I did have issues with my Typhon but eventually they got worked out.

I don't know what to expect or what they'll do. I sent it to them in pieces and basically told them my problems and they said it'll be ready to run when I get it back. I looked at the work order and whatever they ordered is on back order and there is no expected finish time. Who knows I really hope to have a rig I can use w out crossing my fingers whenever I decide to use it but I told them I didn't buy a $700 paperweight cuz that's what it is albeit a nice looking one :)

I finally got it back. All I can say is holy cow! This thing is definitely a tire shredder in this colder weather . I think I might even be able to run a full battery pack through it!

I finally got it back. All I can say is holy cow! This thing is definitely a tire shredder in this colder weather . I think I might even be able to run a full battery pack through it!
That's awesome that Arrma took care of you. Do you know if they fixed yours or if they just sent you a new one?

They fixed mine. They did what they said they'd do but if I hadn't been calling them from time to time I think it would've taken the backseat to other things. They kept saying the spur gear was back ordered I kept telling them that I have one and I'd send it to them They kept saying it would be there in only a few days so I waited and waited. Finally I just told them to send it to me and I'll put it on. Well it was sent complete. ?! Idk what's going on there sort of like the guy didn't feel like working on it and they also lost my Robinson pinion and said it fell out of the box during shipping lol. It was attached to the motor but they got that lmao. Whatever I got it finally Only took a month!

Ughh Spur gear, I had to wait 2 months for my spur gear. I asked around and I was told from many people their was some issues with China and supply of that part.

You got to learn how to work on the truck your self. This way you don’t have down time like that. Pull out the manual , give it a read , take things apart , put them back together . Than you’ll become a great mechanic and know what to diagnose and fix. There are not to many parts on these vehicles and when something goes wrong again you’ll know what it is and get it going again quickly.

I work on them constantly however this was more of a problem or flaw that was original to the manufacturer. If it wasn't then I certainly would have fixed it . my personal thought that it was the transmission mount was off. Another words the hole for it wasn't exactly positioned correctly

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back