Limitless Fellas i need more help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Ok so its pretty simple, i need some 4S lipos, for speedrunning, with a QS8 connector that will both fit in one arrma limitless battery tray, got anything?

heard CNHLs are good

gensacearespammers 6000 MAH 100 C. They are a combined 3”. That’s the exact space there. You’ll also have to remove the notches at the bottom of the battery tray.

You may also have to solder your own QS8 connectors or that may depend on who you purchase from.

Think I’m going to get the SMC ones, they seem like the best option, and 150c is just mind blowing, if anyone has any other options, please do tell.
Looks like SMC has a few options that should fit, even in hardcase... https://www.smc-racing.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=67_96

But they don't offer qs8 connectors yet, which is kind of surprising.

And there is, of course, the nuclear option... https://www.maxamps.com/products/8s-lipo-battery-29-6v
Single pack with a qs8 to go.
And you are sure that 2 of the 150C smc lipos will fit?
if not, which smc lipos do, I’m not sure, might need the GT shell

Last edited:
Think I’m going to get the SMC ones, they seem like the best option, and 150c is just mind blowing, if anyone has any other options, please do tell.

And you are sure that 2 of the 150C smc lipos will fit?
if not, which smc lipos do, I’m not sure, might need the GT shell

You may be able to message them and ask if they could put the QS8 on the lipos. They have excellent customer service.

If they let you do this report back! I have been thinking about getting more lipos but like you have found almost none come with the QS8 connector. Hopefully they can help you out!

Any CNHL lipos that will fit the bill?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back