Felony Felony & normal driving = better tire life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigVMN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I have an opportunity to buy a used Felony, and I have some questions. All the reviews & videos are of guys doing speed runs and drifting & tire burnouts. That's not my style. I plan to run it on 2x2S for 4S total and just do laps around a parking lot. Given those parameters, can I reasonably expect tire life to be longer?

Arrma road cars are made for drifting and speed runs, and they are really good at those things.

But they suck at turning. Too long and narrow. For laps around a parking lot, I would build a Typhon 6S with (shorter) on-road shocks/towers and sticky GRP tires.

I have an opportunity to buy a used Felony, and I have some questions. All the reviews & videos are of guys doing speed runs and drifting & tire burnouts. That's not my style. I plan to run it on 2x2S for 4S total and just do laps around a parking lot. Given those parameters, can I reasonably expect tire life to be longer?
Everyone has a plan until they see the tire smoke, good luck with laps, see you in a few when you need more tires :p

Could get a vendetta or 3S infraction if you just want to putt around on 4S.

Yes .my infraction is 8s capable but I only do speed passes and do runs around my son's old highschool running track and I have not seen any tire wear at all.im pretty much conservative like you,I don't do burn outs no donuts and occasionally do like to do some power slides but after every run I rotate my wheels .I also enjoy just cruising around at low speeds.ive only had one wheel issue and one of my GRP tires blew apart around 80 doing a speed pass🤷 still don't know why that would have happened.but yes take it easy and you're tires will last a long time.👍

I appreciate the input everyone, but it's all for naught. I've messaged the seller twice in 24 hours, and despite being in the same town, have not heard back. :confused:
Don't stress it .if it was meant to be ,things will fall in place .it's not the end of the world..plenty of rigs out there..have you thought about the infraction 6s ? It's pretty much same platform as the felony with different rear diff set up I believe.its a awesome rig.i love mine and tons of things to upgrade as options don't seem to end ..plenty of different body covers Incase your not into the truck look .and you can run it on 4s if ya like .just saying there are other options if the felony doesn't go through.look on eBay .tons of great deals ..just use common sense ,and look at pics and plz read reviews from past customers..it will save you the headaches..good luck bud 👍

Don't stress it .if it was meant to be ,things will fall in place .it's not the end of the world..plenty of rigs out there..have you thought about the infraction 6s ? It's pretty much same platform as the felony with different rear diff set up I believe.its a awesome rig.i love mine and tons of things to upgrade as options don't seem to end ..plenty of different body covers Incase your not into the truck look .and you can run it on 4s if ya like .just saying there are other options if the felony doesn't go through.look on eBay .tons of great deals ..just use common sense ,and look at pics and plz read reviews from past customers..it will save you the headaches..good luck bud 👍
No stress on my part. I do a good deal of buying & selling on FB marketplace and Craigslist. I just don't understand people who post an ad, but never replies to the ad.

No stress on my part. I do a good deal of buying & selling on FB marketplace and Craigslist. I just don't understand people who post an ad, but never replies to the ad.
I only deal with eBay because I can use my PayPal account and I'm able to see seller reviews and if I have any issues they will be 100 percent taken care of either through eBay customer satisfaction guarantee or through PayPal .never had a issue.facebook and Craig's list seems to risky and sketchy.you never who your dealing with and things can go very wrong with no added protection.good luck👍

I only deal with eBay because I can use my PayPal account and I'm able to see seller reviews and if I have any issues they will be 100 percent taken care of either through eBay customer satisfaction guarantee or through PayPal .never had a issue.facebook and Craig's list seems to risky and sketchy.you never who your dealing with and things can go very wrong with no added protection.good luck👍
You can use Paypal on Tower Hobbies and it has a 15% off Infraction right now with Super Saver club coupon, Limitless is also on sale right now but I think that ends tomorrow. If I were you, I'd get the Limitless, Max 6 G2, Savox 2274, Flysky G7P, and some CNHL batteries

Back