SOLD / FOUND Few things for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Spektrum 5687 750kv pretty much brand new. Less than 10 runs from a super rock rey - $100 shipped
IMG_9051.jpeg

IMG_9050.jpeg

Last edited:
Like a cat I said !!! Lol

Don’t know what i would use it in ?
Would it be good for a Kraton V5 ?
Tourqeeee motor ?

Or infraction??
???
Man I’ve spent money this week!!!
Sheeeeesh
I don’t even know what super rock ray is ?
Well the problem is the kv is really low so it really needs to be run on 8s so the infraction would make more sense! Make that thing sweet!!

Dimensions on that cover plz😁 ,and is it a 1/8 or a 1/7 scale 👍 hey steph stop scraping the top of your covers plz lol 🤔
I know dude I just get these little blow overs and I'm like damnit!! The one you bought already I hit a reflector and flipped. This one I didn't set it up right and got sideways and then flipped 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ but it's for the 1/7 infraction. Probably a bit longer than the fc100 because I had to make my own splitter that ended up being pretty huge

I believe this forum should give you achievement award for the scraping the top of your covers.geeZ🤣
I know dude I just get these little blow overs and I'm like damnit!! The one you bought already I hit a reflector and flipped. This one I didn't set it up right and got sideways and then flipped 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ but it's for the 1/7 infraction. Probably a bit longer than the fc100 because I had to make my own splitter that ended up being pretty huge
Hey LONGER is better 🤣🤣🤣that's what she said . When ya get a chance I need length and width plz.thank you amigo👍

Like a cat I said !!! Lol

Don’t know what i would use it in ?
Would it be good for a Kraton V5 ?
Tourqeeee motor ?

Or infraction??
???
Man I’ve spent money this week!!!
Sheeeeesh
I don’t even know what super rock ray is ?
Don't feel bad .I spent 200 already today lol.i swear this hobby sucks your wallet like a expensive hoe 🤣

I believe this forum should give you achievement award for the scraping the top of your covers.geeZ🤣

Hey LONGER is better 🤣🤣🤣that's what she said . When ya get a chance I need length and width plz.thank you amigo👍
29 1/4 x 13 1/4

I would be more than happy to give you $30 for the Kraton/outcast 4sv2 shafts brand new. I now have 3 Kraton 4sv2's and the grandson and wife are hard on the drive shafts.

Still have the Super Rock Rey? I'm thinking about getting one...very tempted actually. Heard they're kinda hard to work on. What do you think of it?

Still have the Super Rock Rey? I'm thinking about getting one...very tempted actually. Heard they're kinda hard to work on. What do you think of it?
Got rid of it, it was cool but working on it was super annoying and I was so on and off with enjoying it. I like my big stable DBXLE so much more. My friend has the SBR and I would get that over the SRR if I had to choose

Reactions: @9G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back