Fireteam Chassis protector for Fireteam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrma skins/skinz/skynz however they spell it is another. Any that fit the mojave/big rock will work with the fireteam as well but i figure most sites have the same ones for the different sizes. I'm not opposed to them but should you stick a screw in any aluminum bits and you have to heat your screws up to get them out it kinda sucks having that plastic on there. It starts to burn around the edge of that hole.

Darkside or nothing..

tumblr_nbzhstUBIj1sok6eao1_500.gif

Arrma skins/skinz/skynz however they spell it is another. Any that fit the mojave/big rock will work with the fireteam as well but i figure most sites have the same ones for the different sizes. I'm not opposed to them but should you stick a screw in any aluminum bits and you have to heat your screws up to get them out it kinda sucks having that plastic on there. It starts to burn around the edge of that hole.
Mojave and Big Rock 6S have same chassis?

Any recommendations for a chassis protector for the Fireteam 6S?

How durable are Darkside skins? Easy to apply? Easily removable when a replacement is needed?

IF it doesn't have to be all that fancy or colorful...
I use those Heavy Duty anti slip tape for stairs for underside chassis protection..

Screenshot_20240225-144447.png

IF it doesn't have to be all that fancy or colorful...
I use those Heavy Duty anti slip tape for stairs for underside chassis protection..

View attachment 350797
I have some of that stuff you mentioned to put on my ramps. I was using regular grip tape, but it was actually tearing up my chassis when launching.

I actually bought some 3m Vivid wrap to try out for the chassis.
3m Vivid
IMG_4946.jpeg

Back