First bash session with 4.0 Tbone racing ramps and Xmaxx. Plus 5 jumps with K8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
These ramps look a bit rough after one bash session. I'll see how they hold up long term. Not sure if they are suitable for my 30lbs beasts like the Outcast 8s and EXB K8S going 50+ MPH while launching them 🤔. I did launch my K8S like 5 times without showing it in the video.

For the price definitely not worth it, and already falling apart I'd be pissed! You could make a couple giant wood ramps for less that would last a lot longer.

For the price definitely not worth it, and already falling apart I'd be pissed! You could make a couple giant wood ramps for less that would last a lot longer.
My friend built his giant ramp off leftover wood from a construction site, so it was basically free. The problem is that I only have an SUV so that thing wouldn't fit. Plus storage is another issue. And it's super heavy. If the main structure falls apart, I can replace it with plywood because the underneath part is all aluminum. These ramps don't move around like my Landwave ramps did, so they are sturdier and lighter than those plastic ramps. Plus I don't need something on the bottom to increase the angle. You just adjust the legs. So yeah. I really like how portable and light they are.

My friend built his giant ramp off leftover wood from a construction site, so it was basically free. The problem is that I only have an SUV so that thing wouldn't fit. Plus storage is another issue. And it's super heavy. If the main structure falls apart, I can replace it with plywood because the underneath part is all aluminum. These ramps don't move around like my Landwave ramps did, so they are sturdier and lighter than those plastic ramps. Plus I don't need something on the bottom to increase the angle. You just adjust the legs. So yeah. I really like how portable and light they are.
Still for close to $300 a pop not even close to worth it or made worth a $hit! You could have ordered the ramps the guy in Russia makes for that price that are 10x better and fold up etc.

You can build a good portable ramp from wood, there are a few videos on YouTube. Swore I saw a post on here where one guy said he puts his in the trunk of his car very easily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back