It is a forbidden subject ..... Tra##as XMaxx / XRT regular and ultimate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will brave the banter...... I am Arrma fan, always will be. Love my K8, Mojave, Senton...love the brand....

However, there are those here who have other brands, and I am looking for your input.

Tra##as. Xmaxx.... yes, that thing. Regular vs ultimate version (with $500 bigger price tag for some aluminum and belted tires)

What d'ya think? WERE YOU TO BUY ONE, which would it be?

XRT. Yep, the Kraton clone. (Kinda). Same questions..... Regular vs ultimate ? XRT or Xmaxx?

Personally, I know Xmaxx has the rep of being abused like a bas##ard red headed step child and take it, but a Kevin Talbot video where he races a Losi DBXLe 2.0 against 2 XMaxx's made me feel that the xMaxx's were, in comparison, bouncy little toys when the Losi was more glued to terra firms.

Which, initially make me lean to the XRT. One long timer on here from San Antonio who owns both likes both

Thoughts?

EDIT

Aw man.... I see there is another thread much like this.... @KnowAir gave some details I was looking for....

$500 is a lot for what you get over regular Xmaxx /XRT
I don't buy nothing anymore from Traxxas and even sold my Crawler I had. Bad company and I am sticking to that. Like the Forum sticks to Ge.. A... decision. Even if they have one or two good cars. Also you right all Traxxas cars look like toys for children as they don't care one bit for realistic designs. But thats up for each one to decide by himself.

I don't buy nothing anymore from Traxxas and even sold my Crawler I had. Bad company and I am sticking to that. Like the Forum sticks to Ge.. A... decision. Even if they have one or two good cars. Also you right all Traxxas cars look like toys for children as they don't care one bit for realistic designs. But thats up for each one to decide by himself.
Thanx

Back