VIDEO: My first bashing session with my Arrma Outcast 4s v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellmer

Reaction score
I'm just getting started with RC cars, this is my first bashing session in my backyard with my newly bought Outcast.

I can not believe how fun this is. So happy I've gotten into this and can't wait to build more stuff to session, film, modify etc.

Check out my first little video documenting my journey:

Nice! 🤙🏼 Did you build that ramp??
Yes I did. Used to build proper skateparks a couple of years ago. Planning to do a ramp building how-to on the channel.
Very cool!! Love the table shots! Had a big ole grin while watchin' that. Some funny takes. (y) 😁✌️
Haha thanks man. I wanted that chill vibe since I'm currently learning. I plan on doing a proper edit at the end of the summer when (hopefully) my skills have approved to the point that I can do what's in my head.

I'm just getting started with RC cars, this is my first bashing session in my backyard with my newly bought Outcast.

I can not believe how fun this is. So happy I've gotten into this and can't wait to build more stuff to session, film, modify etc.

Check out my first little video documenting my journey:
Ur off to a great start ! Thanx for the Video!

The plan is for me & the wife to take out the Senton, Mojave, and K8 , as well as the crawler for a day of RC tomorrow! After that I just may have to make an entry in the thread "What did you break today"

Right @Hammer Down ??

It is a blast , isn't it !!

Helz yeh that's pretty impressive. I'll definitely check out the ramp build thread! 👊🏼
Thank you, I'll make sure to check it out!

Why this ramp lioks a bit different is that I made it to be adjustable from mellow to very steep.
Ur off to a great start ! Thanx for the Video!

The plan is for me & the wife to take out the Senton, Mojave, and K8 , as well as the crawler for a day of RC tomorrow! After that I just may have to make an entry in the thread "What did you break today"

Right @Hammer Down ??

It is a blast , isn't it !!
That sounds like you guys will have fun!

About the breakage thread I'm currently waiting on parts. Lost some drive axle C-climps and pins...
It is!! 😎

Welcome @Hellmer 🤙
It truly is.

Thank you, I'll do my best to contribute.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back