First run of the Tekno SCT410sl !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the maiden voyage of the new Tekno SCT410sl today ! Right off the bench and first drive it was right there !!! Very happy with it !

Second run .....

You do drive well! Rig seems to handle great!

Again you drive well. Good lines. Not your first rodeo....
Was that the box stock setup??
Any changes to it?
What tires are you using for that turf?
I'm jeaolous, I want that SCT.:giggle:
What is your initial impression?
:cool:

Again you drive well. Good lines. Not your first rodeo....
Was that the box stock setup??
Any changes to it?
What tires are you using for that turf?
I'm jeaolous, I want that SCT.:giggle:
What is your initial impression?
:cool:
Thank you !
Most of the kits are box set up for dirt , so yes , a lot has been changed from the kit build .
These were Proline Prisms with the front tires edge taped with electrical tape ( falling off during run , hence my traction roll at end of video !! LOL )
Last weekend Turf Trophy Race when using my Losi SCTE 3.0 ( Tekno wasn't finished ) I used Proline Pinpoints , which are now discontinued . IMO , our turf , the Pinpoints grip better . Even in 2WD SCT class , I put them on ( rear ) during the 3rd qualifier and main , and dropped 3 tenths off my lap times .

Nice driving, that truck looks amazing, almost like cheating!
Thanks Razor ! When this truck came out I immediately knew it would be faster and more nimble than the Losi ( in race mode with battery / body on is 209g less !!! ) . To me it's like driving my 2WD Mod SCT with the added benefit of front tires pulling me faster through the corners !! LOL , kinda like cheating !!! BTW , still running my Schumacher Storm , my friends that have the T6.1 that tried it say the Storm drives / handles easier and better , your vid on that was spot on !!!!

Here is the kit setup vs. what I did :
Higher roll centers , thicker shock oil , thinner fr/rr diff fluid , heavier rr springs , thicker fr sway bar , more anti squat / less rr tow , less caster on fr . This was a good starting baseline , and drove very good for initial setup and run ! Unfortunately have to wait for race days when timer is on and make the subtle changes to see what happens / how truck responds . But I can tell you , it is already faster than last Sundays race with my SCTE 3.0 !!!

IMG_2457.jpeg

Last edited:
A rainy Saturday so ran the truck on the indoor carpet track , did not disappoint!!! Sorry, no video . Tried my friends 6400 mah 140c short pack , def a difference vs the full stick pack (which is about 5 years old now ) . Ntm , the new short pack is over 100g less !!! Even on the indoor smaller track the truck revs out half way down the straight on the 17t pinion , so going up one t to try an 18 .

IMG_2496.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back