First GoPro run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Go-Pro is so much fun. (y)
It sure is. This body didn’t have a good mounting position, where it wasn’t the highest point on the truck, so I just took it easy. As you saw at the end, it didn’t work lol.

Went slow with the camera installed, just wanted to test it out. I plan to take it out on the Notorious next weekend and send it lol.

This is awesome! And one of the reasons I want the new RC8X and all it's add ons. I'm thinking it's smaller camera makes it easier to find a spot to mount but doubt it's visual quality is near as good as GoPro's.

Personally I can't stand POV/onboard video. I'll skip through them or just won't watch them at all.
Agree, they have to be smooth or I get a migraine trying to watch. I tried this with my Hero3 back in 2014 on a buddies traxxas revo. Video was basically unusable :LOL:

Agree, they have to be smooth or I get a migraine trying to watch. I tried this with my Hero3 back in 2014 on a buddies traxxas revo. Video was basically unusable :LOL:
My insta 360 camera is supposed to have image stabilization, I’m going to take it for a spin sometime this week. This was recorded on a GoPro session 5. Kinda old by todays standards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back