Typhon First Typhon V4 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Typhon will be here Monday! Anything I should do first thing? Of course I'll check differential fluid levels... But anything I need to be aware of first thing TIA
A new radio, sealed bearings and new aluminum chassis braces. Everything else is icing on the cake. Congrats btw!

My Typhon will be here Monday! Anything I should do first thing? Of course I'll check differential fluid levels... But anything I need to be aware of first thing TIA
I was going to say to adjust your end points, but I forgot that you can't because of the crappy radio. You can adjust dual steering rate I believe. Yeah, that would help in avoiding to strip a new servo like I did with my v3 Typhon 6s when it was new. The stock radio on the V4 is TERRIBLE. My friend bought a granite BLX recently and I was helping him with it (teaching the basic stuff), and I couldn't believe how bad the lag is on that thing. It's a sense of disconnect, etc. I would get rid of it immediately if I were you. Make sure that everything is tight (screws etc). Hehe. Enjoy and maybe you truggify your Typhon like many of us have done here!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back