Outcast First Wreck Woahs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonJarga

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Hey gents,
Welp...I am sorry to report I had my first total wreck. I was doing speed runs on my street and hit a curb at near full speed. The entire front end of the chassis broke. I was hoping it was a shock tower or something, but when I got it open it goes all the way down to the main body. I feel hopeless....
How do you all cope with huge crashes?

By the way I literally just installed those Lunsford titanium turnbuckles on this thing and I bent the hell out of it. So much for that...

Attachments

• IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 61
Determine if the price for replacement parts is more or less than you are willing to spend or just buy another and have some spare parts afterwards.
I generally fix most crashes and just use the excuse to buy more trucks.

I took an inventory of what is broken and its apparently not too bad. Ill need a new main chassis, front shock tower, and a new driveshaft. At Amain it's like $40 for everything. I'm just pissed at myself. I've noticed Jenny's seems to be out of stock on most things recently.

I took an inventory of what is broken and its apparently not too bad. Ill need a new main chassis, front shock tower, and a new driveshaft. At Amain it's like $40 for everything. I'm just pissed at myself. I've noticed Jenny's seems to be out of stock on most things recently.
Then there is the answer you were searching for.
Easy enough

Gnarly. But hey, the more damage, the more fun you were having!

Just gotta get humpty dumpty back together again. If nothing else it's a good sense of accomplishment when you're done.

Sorry to hear about your wreck buddy looks like it can be fixed tho so congrats on not totally busting it all things considered

I bought my Granite a week and a half ago or so. I broke my lower A Arm on my second battery. LOL. Luckily, there was a store locally I could grab a replacement the next day.

Concrete is unforgiving but fortunately for you it's only a $40 hit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back