Flysky Noble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, these receivers are dirt cheap even with the shipping. Please tell me if there's a catch or if I'm missing something with Ali Express. I've only made one purchase with Ali long ago and only spent a few dollars with no issues. Just want to be sure I'm not missing something.

https://bit.ly/2rgyDsV

did anyone order these from there?

I started out with 8 of those mini receivers.
Im down to 4. I bought a bunch when I got my radio about 6 months ago, but only found out recently that 2 were dead right out of the package, and two died while racing at the track.
I do love the radio, its a masterpiece, but the RX units need improvement.
Reading around, I guess there is a V2 of the mini ones, but these RX units arent easy to find from reputable sellers at a decent price, so im rotating the 4 I have left until they go belly up.
I am in talks with flysky about the dead ones. They don't reply very fast to emails. lol

But man is this radio a winner.

did anyone order these from there?

I started out with 8 of those mini receivers.
Im down to 4. I bought a bunch when I got my radio about 6 months ago, but only found out recently that 2 were dead right out of the package, and two died while racing at the track.
I do love the radio, its a masterpiece, but the RX units need improvement.
Reading around, I guess there is a V2 of the mini ones, but these RX units arent easy to find from reputable sellers at a decent price, so im rotating the 4 I have left until they go belly up.
I am in talks with flysky about the dead ones. They don't reply very fast to emails. lol

But man is this radio a winner.

They don't respond fast at all. I asked them about rx availability and here is the reply after 11 days. I also have a couple coming from Ali that have arrived in the US and cleared customs. We'll see if they're good.

1576434016635.png

1576434063197.png

I have not noticed poor range yet with my FGR4S receivers and have stretched it pretty far. If I did plan on making a dedicated speed run machine, I would probably opt for external antenna one from FlySky. For bashing, I don't like the antenna because I'm always afraid of ripping it off. It's what I feel is another great benefit to the Tactic system.
I will do a range test soon with some help from a friend to get a solid understanding of how far it can go and will report back.
Antennas are your friend when it comes to the most range. Its only in the last 7-8 years we see antennaless Rx's. They are fine for most bashing and especially on a closed track. Racers like them. But tubing any antenna properly and capping the top off has been the norm for 30 years and I never damaged one in any of my rigs. The antenna/tube depending on its length can be kept within the body if you are creative enough. That's what I do with my Spektrum SRS6000 Rx and other older Futaba Rx's. I bend the antenna tube at the right angle within the body's height and it sits high enough without limiting any range. Body protects it fine. But that old Tactic Rx's antennaless design has been excellent with range , I agree. Remember that the range of any Rx has environmental limits as well. Such as signal interference that occurs in many different locations. So distance alone doesn't determine range.

Last edited:
@crimsonfancy
How long you been waiting?
I ordered two servos from banggood that suposedly stack up to the tekin servos i love so much as i wanted to test them. They are a fourth the cost of tekin servos and have gotten some good reviews.
Today is day 30, lol. Last tracking scan was late November, it was something about clearing customs.
If they ever get here, the low pro is going in my race buggy to test and the full size will be going in the 4s kraton.

But dang, i really really need more of these rx units.

One of us should start a business and be their usa rep, lol.
We could supply all of arrmaforum, haha

@crimsonfancy
I ordered two servos from banggood that suposedly stack up to the tekin servos i love so much as i wanted to test them. They are a fourth the cost of tekin servos and have gotten some good reviews.
Today is day 30, lol. Last tracking scan was late November, it was something about clearing customs.
If they ever get here, the low pro is going in my race buggy to test and the full size will be going in the 4s kraton.

11 days so far

@crimsonfancy

In today but haven't checked integrity. Nice deal though at $16.50 ea.

1576728459419.png

very nice, and they are the V2.
well, If I end up not liking the sanwa i ordered today, ill be going back to the noble and getting some of these V2 ones.
I just felt the need to try something else after having 4 of 8 V1 receivers go poop on me.

very nice, and they are the V2.
well, If I end up not liking the sanwa i ordered today, ill be going back to the noble and getting some of these V2 ones.
I just felt the need to try something else after having 4 of 8 V1 receivers go poop on me.

I'll order three more from the same seller if they come up legit. One of these is going in my Noto and one going into a new truck coming.
I also have a FS-FGR4 that an Ebay seller failed to trick me on that I need to try. Only eventually cost $7 after I busted his scheme. I'll prolly put in in a machine that I'd attempt speed runs.

L

Let me know please brother! ? I've ordered from them in the past with good results ?

Both receivers work as I'd hoped. No issues other than it taking about 19 days to arrive. I'd buy more from em without worries. Under $20 per rx shipped is a great value in my opinion. I've had zero issues with range out of these mini ones but I don't do speed runs and never reach further than a couple neighborhood blocks. Wish I could find a way to sell the Spektrum stock systems but I think I'm just gonna donate the two I have to the local high school robotics department.

i have that receiver without the external antennae, and yes, like @ArrmaDave80 said, they fit right inside the radio box with no problems at all.
The one with an antennae should easily fit as well, but I have not tried as I don't have those RX's

Im down to 3 of my original 8 RX's. I sure hope the V2 ones addressed whatever kills these things.

i have that receiver without the external antennae, and yes, like @ArrmaDave80 said, they fit right inside the radio box with no problems at all.
The one with an antennae should easily fit as well, but I have not tried as I don't have those RX's

Im down to 3 of my original 8 RX's. I sure hope the V2 ones addressed whatever kills these things.

I was sent one of the rx with an antenna because and ebay seller tried to trick me. I ended up getting it for $8 after I threatened that ebay and paypal would investigate him changing the listing.
Anyway, the one with the antenna will also fit the stock receiver box though it is bigger than the smaller waterproof FlySky, Tactic and stock Spektrum receivers. To run this bigger antenna one, we'd prolly have to remove that little plastic piece that the stock comes double sided taped to.
I kept the trick receiver because I'm sure it's fine and probably quite nice for if there comes a time I want to do a speed build. It's just not what I wanted at the time and not what I thought I was paying for.

I was sent one of the rx with an antenna because and ebay seller tried to trick me. I ended up getting it for $8 after I threatened that ebay and paypal would investigate him changing the listing.
Anyway, the one with the antenna will also fit the stock receiver box though it is bigger than the smaller waterproof FlySky, Tactic and stock Spektrum receivers. To run this bigger antenna one, we'd prolly have to remove that little plastic piece that the stock comes double sided taped to.
I kept the trick receiver because I'm sure it's fine and probably quite nice for if there comes a time I want to do a speed build. It's just not what I wanted at the time and not what I thought I was paying for.
I haven’t tried the ones with the antenna, do they have better range than the ones without.
I would assume so but ?‍♂️
The antenna less ones are good but I’ve lost signal a few times. Even short distances with an object like a mound/hill in the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back