Flysky Noble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck! Its dope just hope the shippers are too! Either way it's Amazon so easy if any issues.
I’m not overly concerned. I either get it or I don’t. If I don’t I’ll get my money back. He has no rating yet. But every one has to start at the bottom of the ladder.

Just saying - the ouyawei listing is the one that I paid $40 for expedited shipping on that literally did not ever get handed to DHL as confirmed by DHL. Maybe you'll have better success but hobbyking does seem like the single most reliable way to get the Noble. Best of luck it looks like an amazing radio
Did you get a full refund?

I was fortunate and didn't have to fight to get mine. I feel that once you get it you'll be happy and find it was worth the wait and hassle.
Very fast response and no trouble yet with reach for me on the waterproof, internal antenna receivers.

I was fortunate and didn't have to fight to get mine. I feel that once you get it you'll be happy and find it was worth the wait and hassle.
Very fast response and no trouble yet with reach for me on the waterproof, internal antenna receivers.
I'm sure it's amazing , it's predecessor the it4s was a great radio (ugly but great) and the Noble improved on all the best parts and got smaller and sleeker. I bought my wife a granite and was trying to come up with a scheme to give her my 4pv and but a Noble off hobbyking for myself but I still had a tactic laying around so decided to save the money for future parts.

F3A0352A-6957-45CB-9180-E592786A234C.png

Guess this isn’t happening.

I ordered the radio from Banggood and it took forever and had problems with the original receiver but they gave me a partial refund and everything worked out. The radio itself is good. haven't had any problems besides the receiver

I bought three of the small recievers and got them in every RC now

I would suggest anyone wanting to buy the flysky Noble to go to hobbyking to buy it they ship worldwide and have warehouses in the US and UK as well as China and they will honour purchase agreement and send a fully working Noble with two receivers and with the discount it’s as cheap as any other shops price but with peace of mine.

Just ordered my Flysky Noble from Banggood for $179 shipped with a 10% off coupon that includes a 4 channel receiver as well. I would think $161 shipped is a great price!

Was on the fence with picking up a DX5C, DX5R, Pro, Futaba 3PV and 4PV... just so many good reviews it’s insane on the Noble, along with assume range. Couldn’t pass it up to try it out. Says shipping is coming from a US warehouse, so should be here in 5 days I would guess.

Just ordered my Flysky Noble from Banggood for $179 shipped with a 10% off coupon that includes a 4 channel receiver as well. I would think $161 shipped is a great price!

Was on the fence with picking up a DX5C, DX5R, Pro, Futaba 3PV and 4PV... just so many good reviews it’s insane on the Noble, along with assume range. Couldn’t pass it up to try it out. Says shipping is coming from a US warehouse, so should be here in 5 days I would guess.
You won’t regret buying the Noble it is quality transmitter. My only issue with places like Banggood and AliExpress is should you get a issue down the road it could be very difficult getting support. That said you should not get any issues and I have heard positive things about Banggood

Friends, these receivers are dirt cheap even with the shipping. Please tell me if there's a catch or if I'm missing something with Ali Express. I've only made one purchase with Ali long ago and only spent a few dollars with no issues. Just want to be sure I'm not missing something.

https://bit.ly/2rgyDsV

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back