fms smasher rcawd shock issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Anyone with rcawd shocks for the fms fcx24 having issues with the o-ring in the shock cap getting pushed into the shock?
Its seems to be hit or miss whether they stay in the cap and make a good seal. Even if it makes a good seal it can randomly pop into the shock at anytime.
When it's sealed these shocks are great! I just need some help with getting them to seat properly.
Bad o-rings? Not building the shock correctly?
Any advice, tips, or tricks will be greatly appreciated!
Nate

That looks totally worth it.

I'm loving this thing, started a mini crawler trail in my backyard ...

That looks totally worth it.

I'm loving this thing, started a mini crawler trail in my backyard ...
With the help of my brother in law and his excavator we're making a track and crawler trail. Weather has been funky so things are going kinda slow. I cant wait for it to be done!

Keep us up to date with your upgrades and your trail:)

Yeah looks you're off to a good start, that's gonna be great!

I'm planning on making kind of scenes that you drive though. I'm working on the pieces for the first one, it'll be a logging trail where a truck lost it's load. Will post updates!

Yeah looks you're off to a good start, that's gonna be great!

I'm planning on making kind of scenes that you drive though. I'm working on the pieces for the first one, it'll be a logging trail where a truck lost it's load. Will post updates!
I never thought of that. It's going to be awesome when you're done.

For my trail I'll keep it simple with sections that are more difficult than others and it will have alternate routes around the sections that are too difficult or too big for the 1/24 scale rigs.
I still have a lot of work to do with my yard (non rc related) so it's all a process.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back