FMS FMT24 mini monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
https://www.fmshobby.com/products/fms-1-24-fmt24-chevrolet-colorado-monster-truck-rtr

This one definitely caught my eye after seeing it on YouTube, I hope to add the brushless one to my collection once it is released.

1/24 (looks like 1/22?) mini basher (actually a basher), currently only the brushed one is available but a brushless is on the way, full metal drivetrain with 2 speed trans (17mph top speed with stock brushed motor)
oil shocks, ball bearings, everything you'd want to see.
Thoughts?

FMS is killin' it in mini category! :love:
Yes, I just got my son the FMS RTR 1/64 car with the FPV for a $150 it’s pretty nice for the price. They need to put this camera on a 1/24 or 1/10 scale rig.
IMG_0884.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg

I see another basement basher in @Hammer Down 's future. 🤣 Just a matter of time for Team Dust Devil too. (y)
Awfully tempting after seeing that video. 😍
I’ll probably have one sooner than later.. 🤪

I got one, and broke it in the first 5 minutes. It came with extra wheel cups, but they break easy. I see they released a V2 of the wheelcups, maybe I need some of those. Since it’s been down waiting on replacement parts that take forever to get, I’ve changed it over to brushless. I’m sure I’ll be breaking more now :)

Between the Mini LMT and the FMT24 I’d go FMT24 all day (I have both). Mini LMT is only cool for monster truck things, it’s not good for much else. FMT24 is versatile.

I’ll take pics when I get back home, learning to drift at the moment 😂
Here’s a pic of it, I have some running footage I’ll try and get uploaded. I’ve really been slacking on my uploads.

The mods I’ve done are lock out low gear, Furitek tires, and take that second shift servo and run it together for steering. The EZrun system felt wimpy at first, but it comes with the punch all the way turned down. It comes with a tuner card, so I turned it up to 6/10. For the $50ish dollars that it cost, I’m extremely happy with it. It will pull wheelies just pulling the throttle, and it’s really fast.
IMG_5114.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a pic of it, I have some running footage I’ll try and get uploaded. I’ve really been slacking on my uploads.

The mods I’ve done are lock out low gear, Furitek tires, and take that second shift servo and run it together for steering. The EZrun system felt wimpy at first, but it comes with the punch all the way turned down. It comes with a tuner card, so I turned it up to 6/10. For the $50ish dollars that it cost, I’m extremely happy with it. It will pull wheelies just pulling the throttle, and it’s really fast.View attachment 356274
It looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in action!

It looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in action!
I have some footage of this beast already, I just need to get it edited. TBH I have so much footage recorded, and I have a hard time stopping to edit and publish. I have real working reservoir shocks on my Outcast 8S, with footage of me jumping it on a 3FT quarter pipe ramp, the brushless FMT24, I’m designing parts for a brushless mini LMT, and lots of 1/24 crawling footage. One day I’m going to sit down and edit this stuff 😂

Back