Foam tires for Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Senton 3s
I'm looking for foams for my Felony. What is everyone else running and where are you getting them.

I'm looking for foams for my Felony. What is everyone else running and where are you getting them.
Foams aren't a good idea for a "basher" Unless you are going 130mph+ then foams are good. But you still need to shave them down. I would get GRP S3-5 and put some Hot racing extensions to make it look ok. Or just go with Hoons. People have gone up to 140mph with the Hoons.

Foams aren't a good idea for a "basher" Unless you are going 130mph+ then foams are good. But you still need to shave them down. I would get GRP S3-5 and put some Hot racing extensions to make it look ok. Or just go with Hoons. People have gone up to 140mph with the Hoons.
I'm not bashing. I am drag racing with it.

On my felony I’m using the factory hoons my buddy has the gold hoons, and he also has some GRP tires on his infraction and it moves really good for stock. I have grps coming for my limitless to test out I should hopefully have an update this weekend if I can take them out.

Sweep MAX FORWARD Hard Foam Black Dish SW443525​

If you are dedicated to Drag Racing and want a forward only, straight running wheel.

Otherwise, Foams are no big deal and will chunk or wear out super fast, unless you are consistently over 120+mph and want more speed on really smooth surfaces. Then foams can have some advantage. Less rotating weight and better balanced.

https://www.hobbyheroes.com/products/sweep-max-forward-hard-foam-black-dish-sw443525

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back