FPV Quad vs Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would too! Nice flying btw.
I need to get mine going. I keep seeing all these fpv videos and miss it!
Thanks! That was a pretty tame flight. I need to find a new spot and put together a new freestyle video. Real estate is crazy down here so we don’t have any bandos. Old buildings get knocked down right away.

Thanks! That was a pretty tame flight. I need to find a new spot and put together a new freestyle video. Real estate is crazy down here so we don’t have any bandos. Old buildings get knocked down right away.

You can see smoothness though just in that.
All I've got around here are corn fields or dense woods so nothing cool to fly up here. Still fun though. Diving a cell phone tower is about all the real excitement i get 🤣

You can see smoothness though just in that.
All I've got around here are corn fields or dense woods so nothing cool to fly up here. Still fun though. Diving a cell phone tower is about all the real excitement i get 🤣
I may build a beater 5" analog quad as well as a 3" and go to downtown Miami. These quads are robust and I don't mind crashing but I don't wanna lose an expensive digital build.

I may build a beater 5" analog quad as well as a 3" and go to downtown Miami. These quads are robust and I don't mind crashing but I don't wanna lose an expensive digital build.

I had to climb a cell phone tower to retrieve my lumenier qav210 right after I built it... thought for sure I was going to jail 😇🤣
In all fairness I was pretty new and it was my 2nd attempt and I got a little to close 😅

That's awesome. I've been "walking" my dogs for the last 3 - 4 months with my RC's. Bruno is 10 and doesn't much care or pay attention, Odie is 1.5 and goes ballistic when he can't catch my cars. Thinking a GoPro is in my future to record our "walks" lol

That's awesome. I've been "walking" my dogs for the last 3 - 4 months with my RC's. Bruno is 10 and doesn't much care or pay attention, Odie is 1.5 and goes ballistic when he can't catch my cars. Thinking a GoPro is in my future to record our "walks" lol
I have a GoPro 11 on the front of the drone. I have a GoPro Session 5 (the tiny cube) that I was gonna sell. Maybe I should mount it on the rear of the quad for more footage. :ROFLMAO: If you want the GoPro I'll still sell it. lol

That was fun haha.

@BullyBreed RC gonna have to upgrade to a drone for teddy. :ROFLMAO:

Yea I can’t let our Pit near anything RC. She’s scared of me taking out the garbage but wants to eat spinning razor blades. 🤣
I'm not confident enough to even fly a 5 inch around dogs like that. I would have had to pull out the cinewhoop :ROFLMAO:

Just built this yesterday and had first test flight today. Thing is definitely faster than my other 5 inchers. Freaking rocket ship. :eek::ROFLMAO:

HGLRC Sector D5 frame
Speedybee F5v3 50A stack
Dji o3.
HQprop 5.1x5.1 tri blade

Camera Butter Halo 2406 1800kv <---love these things already, wish knew about them for my other build I did a month ago. I definitely made that build too heavy with those big ass 6 inch motors and these motors are bigger than normal and about 40 grams lighter and fly amazing.

I might take the L and buy 4 more and put the big ass iflight motors on my other build in a box somewhere. :ROFLMAO:

HGLRC Sector D5 frame
Speedybee F5v3 50A stack
Dji o3.
HQprop 5.1x5.1 tri blade

Camera Butter Halo 2406 1800kv <---love these things already, wish knew about them for my other build I did a month ago. I definitely made that build too heavy with those big ass 6 inch motors and these motors are bigger than normal and about 40 grams lighter and fly amazing.

I might take the L and buy 4 more and put the big ass iflight motors on my other build in a box somewhere. :ROFLMAO:
Yea weight is a BIG deal with these things. I’m not sure how people come up with these 700g digital builds. Maybe they don’t. All of my 5” have an AUW of at least 800g with the GoPro. I also fly 5x3.1x3 props mainly. The Ethix Watermelons (S3).

Yea weight is a BIG deal with these things. I’m not sure how people come up with these 700g digital builds. Maybe they don’t. All of my 5” have an AUW of at least 800g with the GoPro. I also fly 5x3.1x3 props mainly. The Ethix Watermelons (S3).

haha my heaviest build is 700-730 auw depending on the lipo I use and the new build is 641-670. Both without gopro, have yet to get that bold but I do have a hero 8 waiting for the day. I think most people seem to prefer lower pitched props. I'm in CO at altitude and apparently we need higher pitch because of it. I haven't even tried any other props on this drone yet. I bought way too many :ROFLMAO:

haha my heaviest build is 700-730 auw depending on the lipo I use and the new build is 641-670. Both without gopro, have yet to get that bold but I do have a hero 8 waiting for the day. I think most people seem to prefer lower pitched props. I'm in CO at altitude and apparently we need higher pitch because of it. I haven't even tried any other props on this drone yet. I bought way too many :ROFLMAO:
I'll PM you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back