Big Rock Full Video From Today - BRCC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
It was so nice here today in western CT. Temps went over 60 degrees which is very rare this time of year. I had about 4 inches of snow that is now almost all melted. My usual backyard bashing spot is a muddy mess with a small lake in the middle. But I couldn't resist the spring-like weather and I had to run at least one battery in a truck. I chose the BRCC because my Granite was waiting for some red loctite to cure and it's easier to clean than my 1/8 scales. Enjoy :D

By the way, I think these tires may be shot. Check out the rears in some of the slow motion footage. Truck vibrates like one of those 1000 fingers massage beds in a cheap motel.

Last edited:
im jealous...I wish i got to bash...we had a warm day.. I loaded up ramp today, drove to park, skateboarded it to spot, set up and made one jump and realized center diff broke on last crash...sucks.

im jealous...I wish i got to bash...we had a warm day.. I loaded up ramp today, drove to park, skateboarded it to spot, set up and made one jump and realized center diff broke on last crash...sucks.

One word: warranty.

Ha ha! I knew you're good with jumps. (y):love:(y)
Excellent jumps, my friend. (y)?
Yvan ?

By the way, I think these tires may be shot. Check out the rears in some of the slow motion footage. Truck vibrates like one of those 1000 fingers massage beds in a cheap motel.
Dude. You really sound just like the guy in your profile pic. I've thought so in the past but this video confirms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back