SOLD / FOUND Fully Built, Stupid Fast, GROM!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
The next on the chopping block is my fully built, tiny death missle. This thing is psychotic.
It’s got:
Castle Creations Mamba Micro X2 combo, 6350kv
NSDRC micro servo
Arrma aluminum hex/steel axle kit
Arrma servo mount with receiver plate
Treal bearing carriers on all 4 corners
HR aluminum shocks
Stock battery and charger
Manual/tools/parts that came in the box

This little bundle of insanity is a handful to say the least. The only thing it needs to be complete is a radio and receiver, and the steel diffs from Arrma. It still has the stockers in it, but they’ve held up fine, although I’ve been mindful of that while driving it. Just don’t land under power, or jackrabbit start until you get those diffs. As you can see in the pics, it’s barely been run. The body has a couple dents and scuffs, but everything is in perfect working order.

I’m asking $250 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_1928.jpeg

IMG_1926.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1927.jpeg

IMG_1499.jpeg

IMG_1444.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

The next on the chopping block is my fully built, tiny death missle. This thing is psychotic.
It’s got:
Castle Creations Mamba Micro X2 combo, 6350kv
NSDRC micro servo
Arrma aluminum hex/steel axle kit
Arrma servo mount with receiver plate
Treal bearing carriers on all 4 corners
HR aluminum shocks
Stock battery and charger
Manual/tools/parts that came in the box

This little bundle of insanity is a handful to say the least. The only thing it needs to be complete is a radio and receiver, and the steel diffs from Arrma. It still has the stockers in it, but they’ve held up fine, although I’ve been mindful of that while driving it. Just don’t land under power, or jackrabbit start until you get those diffs. As you can see in the pics, it’s barely been run. The body has a couple dents and scuffs, but everything is in perfect working order.

I’m asking $250 shipped to the lower 48.

View attachment 343986

View attachment 343988
View attachment 343987
View attachment 343989
View attachment 343990
View attachment 343991
View attachment 343992
View attachment 343993
What a nice machine. Can't believe you packed all that in there, death machine sounds about right!

To The Moon Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

What a nice machine. Can't believe you packed all that in there, death machine sounds about right!

To The Moon Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto
That thing is pure insanity lol. Absolutely screams.
Holy mini rocket 🚀 ! That’s gotta rip! GLWS
Oh, it rips alright. Standing backflips, absurd speeds, and all in a tiny package. It is 3s capable, but after trying it on 2s, 3s would just be silly lol.

Thanks guys, it was a fun build, but I have 3 of these things, and this one was way too violent to run around my granddaughter 😂. That’s the only time I run the Groms is when she’s around. It’s one of the most nutty builds I’ve ever done.

Very cool! I'm glad I got here late. 🫣 not sure if I could have resisted. 😬

got the Grom in the mail today, cant wait to get this thing ripp'n around.
Awesome! Just go easy on the diffs, that sucker has enough power to wreak havoc on them. I think the steel ones are finally in stock on horizon.

Awesome! Just go easy on the diffs, that sucker has enough power to wreak havoc on them. I think the steel ones are finally in stock on horizon.
I already ordered them should be here Tuesday next week. I think we have a couple rigs to drive till they show up.
IMG_1442.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back