Granite Gearing for wheelies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OceanviewRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
Own a brushed Arrma granite mega 4x4 just bought a Radient Reaktor 3500kv brushless motor and esc been trying to get a wheelie on it but can get the punch spur is stock 91t spur with. A 17t piñon gear on a 2s Lipo what gear ratio should I be running to be. Able to wheelie ?

Own a brushed Arrma granite mega 4x4 just bought a Radient Reaktor 3500kv brushless motor and esc been trying to get a wheelie on it but can get the punch spur is stock 91t spur with. A 17t piñon gear on a 2s Lipo what gear ratio should I be running to be. Able to wheelie ?

You should be able to wheelie with that. Is your slipper good and tight?

I have a Brushed mega. GoolRc 3800KV with a 91/32 spur pinion. It was pulling wheelies on a carpet track and the Dboots fortress tires. I wasn't trying but if the wheels were turned and I bumped the throttle hard it would pull the wheels off the ground. No idea outside it is too dam cold.

That being said, my 3s Senton running all stock was pulling wheelies on demand on the same track. My son was recording so I was trying to show off, pretty fun LOL.

This was all on 2s batteries. I am sure traction is your issue. Also taller gears may help it, by turning down the torque some and aiding in traction.

O forgot, the slipper. I have not touched the BLX but on the mega slipper it is like a half a turn from tight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back