General discussions - FAST RC boat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thanks man!

Thanks! Despite all the bad talk I hear about Seaducers I am really impressed with it so far.
The strut is neutral.

That is literally the 3rd time the boat has been in the water and I'm talking about making 1 pass like you see in the video and brining it in... So needless to say very little testing done with it yet. These Seaducers don't run trim tabs... so its all about the weight balance with the LiPos. I am really close to having it dialed in.

After moving the LiPos, if it still has issues I'll adjust the strut and possibly play with the rudder angle too. Then I can play with different props too, but I think this one is a winner. It is a Dasbota x645 and is my favorite for Mono hulls.

I pulled the data and it was over 500 amps, but I guess that is the nature of the beast with a short run

View attachment 362689
There is also the X646/3 which is an EXCELLENT mono prop

There is also the X646/3 which is an EXCELLENT mono prop

My understanding is that a 3 blade will increase the load and I am already at 500+ amps. I don't think the existing motor/system can take it...

I highly recommend a zippkits fe 33 kit as a first wood kit build. https://zippkits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=649

This has been so easy yet enjoyable to build. The laser cuts are perfect. Everything just fits together like a puzzle 🧩.
I purchased their pre bent tube, and separately a quick change motor mount from off shore electrics.

So far the kit + pre-bent tube + motor mount + epoxy has me around $180.00 which is great I think.

IMG20240426085551.jpg

The kit comes with an instruction book and is easy to follow:
IMG20240426085603.jpg

Last edited:
Back