SOLD / FOUND gensacearespammers 3s batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Got these way before I knew what size would ACTUALLY fit. Never charged, always held @ storage voltage. $150 +shipping

Screenshot_20240119_001239_Chrome.jpg

20240119_001042.jpg

20240119_001137.jpg

I think they were the 1st pair I bought for the Typon 3s- they didn't fit!
I've always been a "measure twice, cut once" kinda guy. You're more of the "measure once, buy twice" persuasion, ey? :LOL:

I kid. I'm sure you were just being really optimistic (which I've always liked about you). o7

I've always been a "measure twice, cut once" kinda guy. You're more of the "measure once, buy twice" persuasion, ey? :LOL:

I kid. I'm sure you were just being really optimistic (which I've always liked about you). o7
I have gotten better in my almost two years, but this was miscalculation on my part! Hey, I know what that means now!

I use those in my 8S infraction and Felony and I’ll hit a hundred with those literal bricks! They put out some serious power. They won’t fit in anything else! 😂 Awesome Batteries.

I use those in my 8S infraction and Felony and I’ll hit a hundred with those literal bricks! They put out some serious power. They won’t fit in anything else! 😂 Awesome Batteries.
I think they'll fit in a Blackjack or something w/ a flat chassis?

How well do these fit in your felony and infraction? Did you have to modify anything to get them to fit? Mind sharing a pic of each??

Nope! Give me a sec. There you go. Fits right in. Although you do have to remove a piece of plastic from the battery boxes.

IMG_3245.jpeg

IMG_3246.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d really like to have these. Just slightly too pricey for me financially. Let me know if you want to just broom em for cheap. I’m first in line! Solid price as is. No doubt. I’ll take them over Zees anytime. Great in an 8s system before you go all out with some 8s bricks!

I’d really like to have these. Just slightly too pricey for me financially. Let me know if you want to just broom em for cheap. I’m first in line! Solid price as is. No doubt. I’ll take them over Zees anytime. Great in an 8s system before you go all out with some 8s bricks!
Bump
New price-$150 shipped

What are they supposed to fit in K8S, O8s, infraction v1or2?

I got 99 with a spectrum 8s system with them. Stock speed gear.

felony or infraction

Infraction. Sorry about that.

A lot of weight with just one in there for a 3s rig. Not they would even fit. They weigh 2.16 pounds each. That is like 40% the weight of a 4x4 platform.
Probably best for Speed runner platforms on 6s. 4+ pounds just in lipos alone.

Anything stopping me from stacking these in my Mojave 6s? Dimensions seem fine... maybe just a lot of battery to have offset on one side of the chassis?

Back