SOLD / FOUND Gently USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 4S 5.0 Lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$1,000,000.00 USD plus $25 shipping

Up for sale is a GENTLY USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 5.0 4S Lipo that was well maintained and garage kept for about half its life. The other half it spent free grazing a grassy pasture. Price is firm. No low ball offers please.

Now I removed the plugs for shipping weight reduction so you’ll need to put your own connectors on. It is well balanced at around 0.125v per cell. Very low storage mode is what they call it. It’s necessary for it to be the most safe during shipping I’m told.

View attachment 137152
View attachment 137153
View attachment 137154
I've got a gently used esc, ran once, no speed runs or bashing. Limited production "Blackout" edition. I might even throw in the custom "formed" body seen in the pic. Maybe we could work out a trade?
20201107_144921.jpg

$1,000,000.00 USD plus $25 shipping

Up for sale is a GENTLY USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 5.0 4S Lipo that was well maintained and garage kept for about half its life. The other half it spent free grazing a grassy pasture. Price is firm. No low ball offers please.

Now I removed the plugs for shipping weight reduction so you’ll need to put your own connectors on. It is well balanced at around 0.125v per cell. Very low storage mode is what they call it. It’s necessary for it to be the most safe during shipping I’m told.

View attachment 137152
View attachment 137153
View attachment 137154
Haha I just saw your video when you found it in the field.

I've got a gently used esc, ran once, no speed runs or bashing. Limited production "Blackout" edition. I might even throw in the custom "formed" body seen in the pic. Maybe we could work out a trade?View attachment 137416

You must be related to Kev Talbot

Just Porsches. We leave the Lambos for the retirement communities in Florida
I think everyone should send whatever they don’t want or like to Florida 😂

@jondilly1974 why don't you solder new connectors to the leads? That surely will help this sell. I cant belive its not sold yet🤷‍♂️
Ok, just for you, I will put a used, barely melted Tamiya connector on it.

Deal if you will throw in a tamiya to ic5 adaptor🤭
I don’t have that, but I do have a Tamiya to Deans to XT30 to EC3 and then you can buy the EC3 to EC5 off the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back