Getting the floors and stairs redone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look into getting an iconic filter, it will take all the microscopic dust out of the air. We use it to get all the oak pollen out of our house.
Dude, please post what you’re referring to. Is it a filter for the main AC system? Here in San Antonio, I’m sure like where you’re at, the Oaks Pollen was a quarter inch deep this year. I’m still trying to get rid of it all. Unfortunately that is the top Allergan in my family as well so during Oak season we are all literally miserable.

Dude, please post what you’re referring to. Is it a filter for the main AC system? Here in San Antonio, I’m sure like where you’re at, the Oaks Pollen was a quarter inch deep this year. I’m still trying to get rid of it all. Unfortunately that is the top Allergan in my family as well so during Oak season we are all literally miserable.
Hvac is what I do. This is what I use.
85D6D306-B8E3-447C-ADBA-F8E72BB70E2F.jpeg

I hear ya..!
We get Layers and Layers of 'em damn pollen in our area... cause we live right in a forest of them, literally.
I just didn't know how Bad it can get, cause I lived in the city most of my life and hadn't ever experience such a thing til now once we moved out here...

Any how, here's the unit we use >
71z+pI2KSML._AC_SY879_.jpg

Envion Ionic Pro Turbo, 500 Sq Feet, Black ~about $180 for this 'large' one.
(there's a small version for $120-ish.. Not worth it, too small IMO)
https://www.amazon.com/Ionic-90IP01TA01W-Turbo-Purifier-Capacity/dp/B000H0RZB0/ref=sr_1_14?crid=83FK8HPPR8K4&keywords=ionic+filter&qid=1652273200&sprefix=ionic+filter,aps,80&sr=8-14

They are a bit pricey, but they do Not have any filters to replace, ever.
You just have to wipe down those metal slats every once in a while as they get coated by pollen and what ever else air contaminants..
(Plus a very tiny hair-like ionizing wire, wipe it down VERY carefully. Only when you hear it start "static popping"/discharge. )

We have two of them, one upstairs in the kids room and one downstairs in our bedroom.. Keeps those rooms clean enough to have a good nights sleep. Then if we need filter other areas, we just move them around the house as needed.

I hear ya..!
We get Layers and Layers of 'em damn pollen in our area... cause we live right in a forest of them, literally.
I just didn't know how Bad it can get, cause I lived in the city most of my life and hadn't ever experience such a thing til now once we moved out here...

Any how, here's the unit we use >
View attachment 216924
Envion Ionic Pro Turbo, 500 Sq Feet, Black ~about $180 for this 'large' one.
(there's a small version for $120-ish.. Not worth it, too small IMO)
https://www.amazon.com/Ionic-90IP01TA01W-Turbo-Purifier-Capacity/dp/B000H0RZB0/ref=sr_1_14?crid=83FK8HPPR8K4&keywords=ionic+filter&qid=1652273200&sprefix=ionic+filter,aps,80&sr=8-14

They are a bit pricey, but they do Not have any filters to replace, ever.
You just have to wipe down those metal slats every once in a while as they get coated by pollen and what ever else air contaminants..
(Plus a very tiny hair-like ionizing wire, wipe it down VERY carefully. Only when you hear it start "static popping"/discharge. )

We have two of them, one upstairs in the kids room and one downstairs in our bedroom.. Keeps those rooms clean enough to have a good nights sleep. Then if we need filter other areas, we just move them around the house as needed.
Very nice and thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back