Fireteam Got that big rock 6s body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Anthony jaques Where did you get the BR 6S body for $89 from?
I was looking for another body for my truck (preferably red).

For a Shelf Queens sure......
Just Get the HPI clear Body and paint it up. Do what @parcou and someone else did with his Fireteam. Shedding Pounds of weight in the process.
I'm quite happy with my FT, intact stock body and all. Works for me.
But the HPI body makes way more upgrade $sense$ to me as these are bashers. Meant to take abuse and just replace the body cheaply as possible.
The BRCC stocker mounting front setup is Flawed.

I'm going to do it got me a big rock 6s body while I still can at 89 and all the tide bits to convert my fireteam I'm excited
⚠️

Be aware Horizon has had the wrong images posted for the $89 BR6 body, you will be surprised when only the painted lexan arrives with nothing else.

Unless you are looking at a source we are not aware of. 😉

See post:
Post in thread 'Good news for others like me' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/good-news-for-others-like-me.66777/post-1018991

Last edited:
Haastnooit did an excellent job with the HPI Salvage body here. With his blessing, I copied his design ALL credit goes to him for a beautiful conversion!!! It has a very doable body and is cheap. I also looked at the Proline Chevy C10 body some did on the FT.

1706397567844.png

1706397623687.png

Haastnooit did an excellent job with the HPI Salvage body here. With his blessing, I copied his design ALL credit goes to him for a beautiful conversion!!! It has a very doable body and is cheap. I also looked at the Proline Chevy C10 body some did on the FT.

View attachment 345108
View attachment 345110
I like the paint job! Looks like alot of masking there.

Edit: On closer inspection are those exterior stickers? The offroad lights also look nice. 👍

@Anthony jaques Where did you get the BR 6S body for $89 from?
I was looking for another body for my truck (preferably red).
Last few on the ebay they really jumped in price like insane Grey and white are the only completes even jennys went way over 100
1000004461.jpg

Last few on the ebay they really jumped in price like insane Grey and white are the only completes even jennys went way over 100
1000004461.jpg
I also got the kit of jennys for side gaurds tower clips ect and a set of bumpers all in at 170 maybe tad more for tax shipping also score trencher 3.8hp belted for 100
This is how she looks as of now
1000004461.jpg

I also got the kit of jennys for side gaurds tower clips ect and a set of bumpers all in at 170 maybe tad more for tax shipping also score trencher 3.8hp belted for 100
1000004461.jpg

That is how she looks now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116_101356_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_101356_Gallery.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 29
View attachment 345139

That is how she looks now
Be sure you are actually getting what is pictured or you might be returning it:

Post in thread 'Got that big rock 6s body' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/got-that-big-rock-6s-body.68271/post-1043631

Be sure you are actually getting what is pictured or you might be returning it:

Post in thread 'Got that big rock 6s body' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/got-that-big-rock-6s-body.68271/post-1043631
I got it from omni models ebay it's description says it pre-assembled for easy install if not guess I will have to burn more money on the details I'm already at the no return point in my head.observe as much as possible then toss the coin never any garentee on hybridization but I can fab mot thing nothing a 3d printer a good dremel and some innovation lol

I got it from omni models ebay it's description says it pre-assembled for easy install if not guess I will have to burn more money on the details I'm already at the no return point in my head.observe as much as possible then toss the coin never any garentee on hybridization but I can fab mot thing nothing a 3d printer a good dremel and some innovation lol
That's what Horizon's description said too.

I do hope it is as pictured, please let us know 👍

Yep poly only I got some peices length around so I will just buy the missing stuff over time I'm going to shef queen it

For a Shelf Queens sure......
Just Get the HPI clear Body and paint it up. Do what @parcou and someone else did with his Fireteam. Shedding Pounds of weight in the process.
I'm quite happy with my FT, intact stock body and all. Works for me.
But the HPI body makes way more upgrade $sense$ to me as these are bashers. Meant to take abuse and just replace the body cheaply as possible.
The BRCC stocker mounting front setup is Flawed.
I half wonder if they include the front body post that looks like a smaller mojave post in the pack for when we all get tired of that hook 🤣 I cut the legs off mine to extend them for my focus rally car build
Holy cow to buy every little peice is 200 on top of the 90 nope I will wait for Jenny that's just crazy hh lookin to bank in man that crazy.
Yeah don't fall for the $89 one. Ask me how i know

I half wonder if they include the front body post that looks like a smaller mojave post in the pack for when we all get tired of that hook 🤣 I cut the legs off mine to extend them for my focus rally car build

Yeah don't fall for the $89 one. Ask me how i know
Yea I will be returning all the bits are over 200 a whole body on jennys is 160 I got enough parts to put this together I'm not going to bash this body at all only for looks I got specially made bashers for that I'm just impressed with the detail I want to deck it out with ground effect lighting headlights tailights ect shell queen for just cruising every once in a while

Yea I will be returning all the bits are over 200 a whole body on jennys is 160 I got enough parts to put this together I'm not going to bash this body at all only for looks I got specially made bashers for that I'm just impressed with the detail I want to deck it out with ground effect lighting headlights tailights ect shell queen for just cruising every once in a while
I hear you, but I got the red and white bodies from JRC, and I’m sending both of them!

Back