Kraton GPM Turnbuckles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrak76

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Anyone use the GPM aluminum turnbuckle? Looks like they're just a round shaft with a hole in it for adjustments? Can't tell from any of the pics whether there's a flat spot to get a wrench on it.

And also, would the aluminum crumple and bend more easily than the stock turnbuckles? I see they have stainless steel varieties as well...

Are you talking about these?
A9BCBFAB-D0A3-4E8E-B84B-47B783955EC1.png

cause they look like aluminum, but says stainless steel? I have these and there great. I adjust with the hole and a skinny Allen wrench like 1.5 or 2mm I can’t remember it’s size it’s my turnbuckle Allen wrench 😂 lol

Yeah, similar to those. You confirmed that you cannot use a turnbuckle wrench to adjust. Have they held up pretty good?

Anyone use the GPM aluminum turnbuckle? Looks like they're just a round shaft with a hole in it for adjustments? Can't tell from any of the pics whether there's a flat spot to get a wrench on it.

And also, would the aluminum crumple and bend more easily than the stock turnbuckles? I see they have stainless steel varieties as well...
They suck hardly jumped and not so hard landing they were Bent
They suck hardly jumped and not so hard landing they were Bent
Better off with stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back