Granite Granite - Hardware Set?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeBinSea

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Granite Grom
Working through all the newb details, replaced a wheel and didn't tighten it down enough. Need a hub and nylon nut. Looking at the JennysRC they have the hubs, but not a Granite hardware set (that includes the nylon nut). Any reason that the hardware set for the Vorteks wouldn't work? I suspect the other screws are mostly the same and it comes with clip holder, which are damn delicate.

Looks like it has a better multi-tool too than came with the Granite BLX.

Last edited:
The wheel nuts are just m4 flanged serrated nylock nuts.
Just one example of them https://www.injora.com/products/10p...r-1-10-rc-rock-crawler?variant=39449069453360

Yes most of the hardware is the same across the entire 3s and 4s line of Arrma vehicles.
Got it, thanks. Was looking for a way to buy everything in the same order. That parts kit was the only option I was able to easily find on the Jenny's site with the wheel nuts. Couldn't find a 14mm wheel hex on the injora site.

Yeah, I need both actually. The wheel nut unscrewed and then when the wheel fell off, I lost the the hex too. Was going to pick up these hexes from Jenny's and then was exploring how to get a set of wheel nuts. Only way I could find them at that site was buying an entire hardware set.

Back