Granite Granite Voltage $89 on Horizon Hobby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're been on sale awhile, got one this time last year for $59.00

They're been on sale awhile, got one this time last year for $59.00
I never understood why they still make the Granite Voltage, does it really sell that well?

I never understood why they still make the Granite Voltage, does it really sell that well?
Yes. It’s the only Arrma That costs around 100 bucks and comes with everything needed. Not everyone can or is willing to drop several hundred or more to try out the Hobby. I bought two because my wife and daughter wanted to try out the Hobby with me. I ended up with a third one because Amazon sent it to me for free for no reason. They are fun light weight cars, just a bit finicky.

Yes. It’s the only Arrma That costs around 100 bucks and comes with everything needed. Not everyone can or is willing to drop several hundred or more to try out the Hobby. I bought two because my wife and daughter wanted to try out the Hobby with me. I ended up with a third one because Amazon sent it to me for free for no reason. They are fun light weight cars, just a bit finicky.
Ball bearings on a $100 RC, now that’s a deal! The base model Traxxas Rustler costs 2x more and has brass bushings… we don’t live in the 80s anymore, Traxxas.

They're excellent for people new to the hobby who aren't ready to spend a lot of money. They're great for kids to learn on and play with without having to worry about breaking something expensive. They're great for people who don't have a ton of room to run a 50+mph RC. They're a great addition to any collection. The user just needs to understand the limitations of the chassis and drivetrain. They're not made to be bashers or speed runners. Brushless power is wasted on them and will lead to a lot of premature failures. But, they're plenty of fun stock or they can be improved with a few basic and inexpensive upgrades. You just can't buy one expecting it to be a Granite 4x4. Plus, it's fun to drive a 2wd RC every now and then.

Yeah they sell a ton of them, if you follow Horizon's website they often sell out. They're available in three colorways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back