Vorteks Greyhound Bait!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go for it. I would. Definitely.
Just stay fast enough and way ahead of that Greyhound.:giggle:

Rescue Dog GIF by Greyhound Rescue

I bring my cars to the dog park occasionally. After asking the other dog owners if its ok for me to run my car, I'll rip around and the dogs love it. After the other dog owners see their dog running like crazy, they often thank me for wearing out their 4 legged friend.

I bring my cars to the dog park occasionally. After asking the other dog owners if its ok for me to run my car, I'll rip around and the dogs love it. After the other dog owners see their dog running like crazy, they often thank me for wearing out their 4 legged friend.
Same here! I have a following now, literally, at the local soccer field where I run the Mojave. Usually they don't like dog's on the soccer fields, but most people ignore the signs and run them around on the field a bit. Can't blame them; we don't have much open green space here.

Mojave is fast enough to keep away while offering a large thing to chase. Downside is when the battery drops off and they catch it!.

Do you thank them for all the poo on your rig!!

200 (1).gif

Same here! I have a following now, literally, at the local soccer field where I run the Mojave. Usually they don't like dog's on the soccer fields, but most people ignore the signs and run them around on the field a bit. Can't blame them; we don't have much open green space here.

Mojave is fast enough to keep away while offering a large thing to chase. Downside is when the battery drops off and they catch it!.
At least your Mojave doesn’t poop on the soccer fields! 💩

Do you thank them for all the poo on your rig!!

View attachment 316384
I must say I'm pretty lucky, those that visit our local dog parks actually pick up after their dogs. After all, you need a paid permit to enter the parks to begin with and its a hefty fine if you're caught not picking it up. No doubt there's likely to be people who don't follow the rules, but I've never seen any dog doo on my tires.

Chase on!

1691705257542.png

(not my photo)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back