Vendetta Has anybody tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Has anyone here have any experience with an avian esc used in a vendetta or other land vehicles saw Moorehead use a 150 a esc in vendetta for 100mph speed runs but it's large and only uses 4 to 6s the avian 130 does 3s to 6s and theoretically should be more advanced processing that way I can play on 3s and do short speed runs on 6s

Has anyone here have any experience with an avian esc used in a vendetta or other land vehicles saw Moorehead use a 150 a esc in vendetta for 100mph speed runs but it's large and only uses 4 to 6s the avian 130 does 3s to 6s and theoretically should be more advanced processing that way I can play on 3s and do short speed runs on 6s
No, unless you got higher plans for your road rig!!

zach-galifianakis-fly.gif

Maybe take a more pragmatic approach, essence lacks peripheral details
Your a trickster aren't you đź« 
Are you saying it unrealistic to do this and there is something more important I've overlooked?
Maybe take a more pragmatic approach, essence lacks peripheral details
I thought Moorehead 150 was unpragmatic with its size and inability to run 3s I was just looking for a more compact solution the vendetta is definitely not built like the limitless or felony and maybe it's a waste of time and resource to attempt is that what your saying

Last edited:
Just get a surface esc.. aviation esc's are a tad different.. for 1, no reverse or brakes on a plane.. cars have proportional braking.. 2, plane esc's have a slightly different signal than surface esc so you will get radical inputs i.e. 40% throttle while Tx is at neutral point.. 3, they handle current loads and instantaneous draws very differently!! đźš«

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back