Granite Has anyone tried this slipper clutch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GraniteGuy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey guys, I have a 3S Granite that I would like to have running in time for an event in a few days. Only problem is, the spur gear is mangled and my slipper shaft is cracked. Unfortunately Horizon can't get parts to me in time, but on Amazon I found a cheapy clone slipper assembly that will arrive in time and has all the parts I need. Has anyone tried one of these, and will it be ok to run for a couple days? Thanks!

Link to slipper in question: https://www.amazon.com/RiToEasyspor...rrma+granite+spur+gear&qid=1689790655&sr=8-32

Not that one in particular, but I ordered one of the other brands for my 4sv2 build and 2 day delivery was not 2 day delivery...

Ended up ordering the Horizon one later & it beat the other one to my house...

Started to keep the other as a spare but the delivery was delayed again, so I cancelled.

These possible UPS strikes are gonna wreak havoc on shipping as a whole.

Sounds like its worth a shot then? I agree with @Johnny b that plastic spurs are a good weak point, and I have not gone steel for that reason, but it's a question of what can get here quickly. I will report back.

If it does fit I would not hold high hopes for the slipper hub on that, it's likely made of even cheaper material than the stock Arrma one.

Price ain't bad if the quality is good..just because it's a steel spur gear doesn't mean it's a good one..could be made with cheap steel. All depends where it's made and most likely in China land 😆 .Try it out and let us know what the damage report is😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back