Senton Tried boiling plastic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Arrma redesigns that darn front bumper. It breaks far to easily imho. I'm running one of the Tbone Racing Kraton bumpers on my Senton because I got sick of replacing the stock ones. Or even if someone in the aftermarket would make aftermarket bumpers that would be awesome.

I hope Arrma redesigns that darn front bumper. It breaks far to easily imho. I'm running one of the Tbone Racing Kraton bumpers on my Senton because I got sick of replacing the stock ones. Or even if someone in the aftermarket would make aftermarket bumpers that would be awesome.
I didn't even record half the direct hits that thing took. Idk how long the effect will last but I'm very impressed with the results. I plan to try it on other pieces that break but so far only busted a steering link and I'm not sure if that would benefit from being softer. I think it might pop off the ball mounts too much

Last edited:
I went this route and am very pleased.
That looks like an awesome upgrade, do you have the link for that? Want to save it if, no when, I break this one. What sucks is you have to get the whole kit and rear bumper seems very well protected so now I've got a surplus of rear bumpers :LOL:

That looks like an awesome upgrade, do you have the link for that? Want to save it if, no when, I break this one. What sucks is you have to get the whole kit and rear bumper seems very well protected so now I've got a surplus of rear bumpers :LOL:
I just threw out a bag of busted parts including Bumpers 😂. You can find that here, link is also in the video description along with other stuff I've found useful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back