Have a wonderful day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
16942080237474413474153992673330.jpg

Love theseView attachment 321305

Got 50 for 5 bucks on amazon the park I'm at has an exposed outlet soooo I'm going to warn the kids that electricity can kill them lol
We could use him right about now. Power’s been off for hours, and my generator is running low on fuel!

Are u in a disaster zone?
No, I’m in Southern Vermont. Just some crazy storms, they started last night and are still going on. Most of the bottom of the state is dark.

No, I’m in Southern Vermont. Just some crazy storms, they started last night and are still going on. Most of the bottom of the state is dark.
What the he'll going on up there in Vermont? Weren't you just flooded out last month also?

What the he'll going on up there in Vermont? Weren't you just flooded out last month also?
Well yes, we’ve been flooded three times, stormed out, and generally deprived of a decent summer. It’s probably karma. Bernie is both too old and too far to the left to be relevant anymore (not that I don’t love you, man. Go Bernie, Medicaid for all!!) and Vermont still hasn’t completely sorted out our weed dispensaries. When these things are resolved, we’ll be golden once again.
Until then, I’ll be storing more gas for my generator and manning the pumps in my flooded downstairs area…

Well yes, we’ve been flooded three times, stormed out, and generally deprived of a decent summer. It’s probably karma. Bernie is both too old and too far to the left to be relevant anymore (not that I don’t love you, man. Go Bernie, Medicaid for all!!) and Vermont still hasn’t completely sorted out our weed dispensaries. When these things are resolved, we’ll be golden once again.
Until then, I’ll be storing more gas for my generator and manning the pumps in my flooded downstairs area…
Did you say dispensary I do live in Colorado my dude I'd be down for an 8s trade aroo

You have power now Dan? You have weed, ramen and gas?
I do now! That last storm caught me a little off guard, wasn’t expecting power to go out for so long.
I generally keep an adequate amount of the devils’ lettuce and at least two flavors of ramen in stock, but I’ve been steadily depleting the dinosaur juice in yard implements. I think I’m going to get an extra 5-gal can and some Store Safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back