Finally a nice day!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Here's the victims for today! As soon as all the batteries charge, it's ON!!
20240413_144320.jpg

It’s Michigan. Sunny and 60. I too am going to get some boating in. Already had a breakage free mini bash with the Big Rock and the Groms. Pack is in the TLR and boat batteries are on the charger. Glorious day indeed

I’m under advisement from my better half to not even consider negotiating stairs with any thoughts of RC as the motivation.
But what if you heard a suspicious noise that you needed to investigate? And since you were already there... :unsure:

I’m under advisement from my better half to not even consider negotiating stairs with any thoughts of RC as the motivation.

I'd say using RCs is a great way to keep you motivated..
200.gif

How your trucks always look brand new out the box amazes me..... 😂
Have a blast brother, wish I could join in on the festivities. I've got to much adulting to do today. Damn adulting.....
4 of those were bought over the winter, and the MT10 is on body #2. Plus, I get bored and clean them often lol.

I hear you man. A clean rc is a happy rc. Lol
Also, the more rigs you have, the less each one gets run lol. Except my K6 and K8 EXB's. They get run so much the bodies are starting to look kinda rough lol.

Have fun bashing to the OP!!
Was going to start a thread but I will piggy back. Just finished bashing had a blast both cars handled great. FSR GT handles so well, very impressive.

IMG_20240413_133929.jpg

IMG_20240413_134300.jpg

Every. Single. Time. I run this little psycho, I end the run (usually early, carrying chunks of Savage xs in my shirt pocket) I always say the same thing. I tell myself, I say "myself, 3s is way, way too much for this tiny 4 wheeled deviant. 2s only, from now on."
Yet every time, every time... I forget how psychotic this tiny little truck is on 3s, and charge up a 3s battery.

If you've ever run a Savage xs on 3s, you know where I'm coming from. This little truck is evil. It will do you dirty. But damn, I love this thing....
20240413_182030.jpg

Back