Outcast Hellmers Outcast basher build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellmer

Reaction score
This will be my build/modification thread.
There will be more updates as we go, 3D printed parts, customizations etc. Some I have already done but have yet to take photos/videos of.

First thing I did after 2 days of bashing and already doing some damage to the body was to design some custom 3D printed bumpers to the body (I've seen others do this as well so props to them, Mostyn RC for example). I did the outside in TPU and the inside with press fitted nuts are PETG. Held together with M3 countersunk nuts.

Also decided to paint the body. I always used to do this paint effect on my BMX bike since it looks good even after getting smashed up. I also added some custom "hellmers" stickers on the hood and sides.

Check it out in the short video below:

Last edited:
Sweet-lookin' ride y'got there... :cool:

Any chance I could get you to reveal how you achieved this particular paint effect? Inquiring minds (AKA me) want to know... It looks awesome, and does seem like it'd look pretty natural and fitting once your body acquires a bit more, shall we say, "patina."

Or am I going to have to subscribe to your channel for that? ;) (J/K already did that anyway.)

Last edited:
Sweet lookin' ride y'got there... :cool:

Any chance I could get you to reveal how you achieved this particular paint effect? Inquiring minds (AKA me) want to know... It looks awesome, and does seem like it'd look pretty natural and fitting once your body acquires a bit more, shall we say, "patina."

Or am I going to have to subscribe to your channel for that? ;) (J/K already did that anyway.)
Yes you would have to subscribe ;).
For sure, I'll film a tutorial on how I did it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back